Thread: [Closed] Dralnok's Doom and Darkstaff Quests?

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Default [Closed] Dralnok's Doom and Darkstaff Quests?

Writing under bugs since it COULD just be me being stupid but...doubt it.

So I started doing these two a bit ago.
    On Darkstaff, no matter how many times I run/fly over the road near the tower like I used to do before (done this quest four times before), it will not update. >n>
    On Dralnok's Doom, I completed Searching the barrows and Arghur the Brown(or any other augh npc) won't give me the Valley of Tolrath quest (so the next step.)

Am I missing something? :c Did the update point change in Darkstaff, is the DD next step from someone else?

Replies or a fix if it IS a bug would be nice. xc Thanks guys!

-Cynny of Order

Default Re: Dralnok's Doom and Darkstaff Quests?

For Dralnok's, have you found the signs of battle? And then spoken to the Elderly Dwarf? If not, you haven't hit the right spot on the road yet. Walk it, don't fly it.

Same with Darkstaff.

These quests were setup with walking in mind, not flying as we cannot account for that in a quest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Cey, for Darkstaff you need to come on the road from the south towards the tower. If you come from the North, it won't trigger
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

@Amon, I've been walking and the barrows quest shows as completed. It just won't give me the next quest, the tolrath valley one.
    @North, I've tried. >n> I'll give it another try, could have been lagged, but it didnt work. ._.

Thanks for the replies guys <3

in the Barrows you need to search all the mounds till you update and talk to the woman that appears near them, before being sent back to augh

This may not be the case of a bug since I just finished that part in the DD quest. As others said, make sure you check all of the mounds then talk to the dwarf. Other than that, I wouldn't know how to solve this problem.
    Kuleme Seawing- Ancient Dragoness of Order- 100/31/11
    "Hm...Do I play too much Istaria?"
    *Thinks*
    "Yeah, I think so, too."

I solved it for DD~ Apparently, the quest just popped up this time
    I don't get why everyone suggests searching the barrows when I already said that I was done with that completely ><
    Solved it though c:

Darkstaff still wont work, but will get to iiit probably. Thanks everyone~

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyra View Post
    I solved it for DD~ Apparently, the quest just popped up this time
    I don't get why everyone suggests searching the barrows when I already said that I was done with that completely ><
    Solved it though c:

Darkstaff still wont work, but will get to iiit probably. Thanks everyone~
    For DD the point is ON the road as you approach the barrows from the west (as if you walked from Aughundell). That is why it keeps getting suggested.

For Darkstaff, the point is on the road as if you were approaching from the west entrance to the vale.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    For DD the point is ON the road as you approach the barrows from the west (as if you walked from Aughundell). That is why it keeps getting suggested.

For Darkstaff, the point is on the road as if you were approaching from the west entrance to the vale.
    Yeah, I know that it's ON the road, but the point was, I mentioned already that I was past that, and was supposed to get Search the valley of tolrath. XD Like, the quest wasn't give to me in AUGH~ But solved now.

As for Darkstaff, already tried but..probably just missing something. I've done this quest 4 times already, first itme I get this problem. c:

Thanksss~

Thread Information