Thread: More Rift Runs

Blog Entries

Default More Rift Runs

I'm in the middle of my ARoP, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get past the Guardian of Blood. Does anyone have any advice?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: More Rift Runs

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    I'm in the middle of my ARoP, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get past the Guardian of Blood. Does anyone have any advice?
    Which number is Blood, in reference to the amount of Guardians? I can't remember the order.

Generally Guardians need 4-6 dragons to take down. The method I've learned, though there's many, is to wait 30-45 seconds after the Guardian spawns for his initial buffs to fade. Some people like to charge in instantly to prevent them from buffing. I don't remember blood being particularly hard... so I don't know why you're having much trouble with him. Im'trying to remember if he has an ability...

Really, with dragons though, the only thing you can do to circumvent failure is A. Get better scales if possible or B. Get more dragons. There's honestly not much more - in my opinion - that you can do. If I remember or have time, I might try to jump on Blight on my Racky copy to help you if I can, though. (At least I HOPE this is the Blight server board.... I always mix them all up for whatever reason.)

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Which number is Blood, in reference to the amount of Guardians? I can't remember the order.

Generally Guardians need 4-6 dragons to take down. The method I've learned, though there's many, is to wait 30-45 seconds after the Guardian spawns for his initial buffs to fade. Some people like to charge in instantly to prevent them from buffing. I don't remember blood being particularly hard... so I don't know why you're having much trouble with him. Im'trying to remember if he has an ability...

Really, with dragons though, the only thing you can do to circumvent failure is A. Get better scales if possible or B. Get more dragons. There's honestly not much more - in my opinion - that you can do. If I remember or have time, I might try to jump on Blight on my Racky copy to help you if I can, though. (At least I HOPE this is the Blight server board.... I always mix them all up for whatever reason.)
    aye, 1 minute-ish wait to get his debuffs off, rushing into generally isn't quick enough to stop him from buffing, as he'll most likely do that in between attacking like most mobs.

the annoying point with blood is that he can ressurect himself...A LOT, I have had runs where he rezzed 3 times (my own, or he just healed a lot.) and some where he'd only do it once or not even at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    I don't remember blood being particularly hard... so I don't know why you're having much trouble with him. Im'trying to remember if he has an ability...
    I'm not sure if he has an ability. The problem comes with his 3000+ hits taking away my 2600 health. I will hunt for better scales. Thanks.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Meepsa, only Heart ressurects himself. A way to circumvent that is to have everyone using Lightning breath at once. Dispells his rez.

@ Myrdiatoken: Good luck with getting scales. ^^ I certainly hope they help. Also, use Shield of Gold to try and avoid those hits if you're not already... not much you can actually do to evade being mauled by heavy hits, sadly.

oh right, I get those mixed up at times haha XD

Thread Information