Thread: Spells in loot window

Default Spells in loot window

It would be nice if in the loot window it would tell you if you have the spell scribed. Maybe it would be greyed out if you have it scribed or something like that.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Default Re: Spells in loot window

not just spells - anything that can be scribed
    oh this would be a great feature to the game! Would definatly keep down the amounts of useless formulae i would loot!

It would be nice not to have to open up my Knowledge window for reference when shopping or looking at my inventory or a loot window...

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Agreed! After farming hoard, tech comps, etc. for a few hours I'll have dozens of formulae in my inventory and its a pain to see if each one is scribed or not.

easy enough to right click and see if scribe option is available. if not, you have it scribed. if the scribe is dimmed out, delete, or sell to a PB for some silver

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    easy enough to right click and see if scribe option is available. if not, you have it scribed. if the scribe is dimmed out, delete, or sell to a PB for some silver
    Very true, but when you are farming for items and might have 8-10 corpses to loot and multiple form/tech drops per corpse, right clicking on each form/tech becomes time consuming.

hmm how about that: You have the option to scribe each and every formula. But when you cannot scribe it because you don't meet the requirements or you already have scribed it you get a message in the main chat tab about it but otherwise scribe all things you can currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Well after you have played the game for 9 years, you have almost all forms, spells and techs scribed. I dont have the room in my inventory to loot everything. I am a very selective looter. I have more coin than 100 toons would ever need so I do not sell anything. It is either use, not loot or delete. You cant right click the form to see if it is scribed unless you loot it. I want to be able to see if it is scribed before I loot it. So I can determine if I want to loot it or not.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Thread Information