Thread: Istaria Mac Beta

Default Istaria Mac Beta

Hi all!

Recently I have been having a lot of problems with running Istaria on Parallels Desktop (virtual machine). I crash about every 10-20 minutes due to a "connection error" when really I have not been disconnected to the internet at all because Skype and everything I am running on my mac side works just fine.
    I updated the Windows 7 side (where I run istaria) and also manually cleared my world cache and patched istaria. I have the new launcher.

I used to play Istaria a bit on my Mac side with the Mac Beta. However now when I try to use it the launcher must be out dated because my screen just goes black and stays that way.

are there any plans to update the mac beta or work with it more?

Otherwise this dragoness might have to say so long. Repeated crashing is no fun... and I don't want to quit after 7 years of playing....but I don't know what else to do.

Default Re: Istaria Mac Beta

Which version of Parallels are you running? I am on 7.0.15107 and not experiencing any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Teneka View Post
    Which version of Parallels are you running? I am on 7.0.15107 and not experiencing any problems.
    I just tried to update it says it is up to date so I am assuming the same version as you. But I am unsure where to check my specific version

Once you are in Windows 7 through Parallels, On the Top Left next to the Apple icon, it should show Parallels Desktop, Select 'About Parallels Desktop' and should give you your version

Quote Originally Posted by Teneka View Post
    Once you are in Windows 7 through Parallels, On the Top Left next to the Apple icon, it should show Parallels Desktop, Select 'About Parallels Desktop' and should give you your version
    Build 7.0.15107
    yep. im up to date o.o

Thread Information