Thread: Asking for an official statement

Thayla

Default Asking for an official statement

At the moment it's possible to own a plot with each of the char you have on the same account. Lot of people have bought more than one plot and start wondering if it's a bug, and exploit or was intended.
    So i ask , before people start building on their differet plots what is the official point of view.
    Will there be a fix that allows only one plot per account, and if so what would happen to players owning several plots (lose all, keep one, and which one in this case)
    Or is it allowed and people can start building without fearing any loss of hard work and money?

PLease no rant or spamm on this thread, just need an answer that would settle things for good and not let some player a bad taste if things were to change.

Default Re: Asking for an official statement

Have you put a ticket about this? If you havnt, I really ask ye to do it as that is the fastest way to get an answer I hope. I would like to get a lair for my dragon if it is as you say here. *smiles*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

It is only possible to have one plot per account. If you can purchase more than one plot on your account then its a bug. If you take advantage of the bug then its an exploit. However if someone doesnt know this, and why would a newer player unless they were told, you can hardly call them an exploiter.

As for sending a support ticket being the fastest way to get an answer ............. well I would dispute that one sadly [:(]
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Thayla

Back to the top. I prefer the answer to be public so we all know what we have to.
    It's very long since the "one plot per account rule" was issued and we had several changes , meges, auctions, tokens and now people really don't know what is certain or not. So i hope this thread will clarify the situation if it ever gets an answer.

sombrelame

i send a mail about our probleme and the answer: we are currently investigating this issue and we will start taking actions once the auctions will be over.

i'm waiting for answer to my another question : is this significated that we can have only one plot /account or they will decide after that all of auction will be over how many plot /account?

Con

important question, still unanswered

*bump*

Varaenion

1 plot per account

A Lair counts like a plot

im no official but the 1 plot per account is true, i know some guys loosing a plot because they had 1 per char

Where is this rule officiallystated? I do remember something along the line of one plot per CD key in Tazoon when the original US merger was mentionedbut cannot find anything on any of the current official sites. Any references gratefully accepted.
    The game currently limits plots to one per char. Since the auctions also issued tokens to all holders of old plots regardless of whether or not the chars were on the same CD key or not and these were accepted for the new plots one would assume thatthe "BUG" must be known to AE/GN. Either that or it is being ignored like so many others.
    Official answer definitely required from AE/GN.[*-)]

sombrelame

i finally receive an answear to my question :

the rules of the game state that you can have only one plot per account.

so i have wrong we can have only 1 plot /account

Starcuss

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    Where is this rule officiallystated? I do remember something along the line of one plot per CD key in Tazoon when the original US merger was mentionedbut cannot find anything on any of the current official sites. Any references gratefully accepted.
    US official FAQ regarding plots
    EU official FAQ regarding plots

And for those who don't want to click on the link(s):
    Each CD key entitles the player to own one plot of land at any one time.

Many Thanks Starcuss.[I]

Growl

I would like to see the one plot rule "bent" a little when Lairs are introduced, to allow dragons with plots to take adavantage of the potential extra storage whilst they build a lair..assuming that lairs will require construction materials.

Cheers,
    Growl

Thread Information