I have an update on the guild Regicide. We now have some requirements to join guild, due to having a so called 'reputation' that we rather make vanish as soon as possible. There are now certain requirements to join guild as well as rules to remain in the guild.

Rules are Below:
- NO bullying or harassment of any manner in guild. It is okay to joke around, but if you hurt someones feelings, apologize and let it go. Do NOT bully or harass people based on their religious beliefs, sexuality, or anything else you know would hurt them.
- NO cursing in main chat like a sailor. We do not allow this, for there are children playing this game and they do not need to see your foul language.
- NO power-leveling of ANY kind! No crystals pass level 10+, no power-leveling whatsoever. Period.
- NO begging for help. Yes, ask for help and we will try our best. If we say simply, "You don't need help with that, you should be able to do that on your own" it is for a REASON. Do not question it. Just go do it on your own, simple as that.
Please speak with grammar and use English please. We do not understand when you say "Idntknowere2gofur disqust!"
- Be a respectable person. Hold the Regicide name with pride. If you don't want to, save us the trouble and leave guild.

If you're a hatchling, you have to have a adventure level and crafting level in order to be in Regicide. Also, you need to have a subscription. Although, if you're deciding if you should get one, you can get in Regicide if you need a layout of the game. We will most surely introduce you to it. But, if you go offline more than 2 months, you will be removed from Guild.

If you would like a guild invite, message any of the members of Regicide and we will invite you for sure. If you meet the requirements. If you are not in guild, and you see ANY of my guildies violating any of these rules, notify me personally by either messaging me in game or emailing me screenshots to - [email protected] - and I will remove them if I see the proof. You can also email me if you have any other issues, including with myself. I will admit when I am wrong if I am confronted in a calm manner that does not include vile and rude behavior.

I also would like to apologize if any of my guildies offended anyone in the game in any way. Some are in-fact kids and I try to keep them doing the right thing. But most importantly, we're just a guild trying to have fun on the game! So, join the chat channel, get to know us, and maybe join!

See you all in the game!

- AngelofDeathXx