Thread: Plot / Lair purchase / repurchase "lock out" timer

Default Plot / Lair purchase / repurchase "lock out" timer

It has been a long time indeed. This game has been Justa's home since the first day they flipped on the switch. His first plot was near Parsinia near the wisp field. He then upgraded to a plot that would aid a great many in Istaria build structures with tier 4 materials, including Maple and Essence orbs in Sanctuary Bay.

It has come time for me to uproot from Sanctuary Bay and move to a bigger plot. Hopefully someone will set up shop and place a woodshop / scholar shop there. I know a great many of you have used the open silos there and it was my pleasure to have provided what I could. It probably means one of the few "Medium Dwarven Shops" will fade into history as they are no longer able to be built.

I had another character on my account buy the new plot I will be moving to. a 77 by 77 plot opened up in "Last Stand" so I snapped it up. Now, if Justa decons his plot, and sells his, will there be a time limit on when he can buy the new plot? It has been a while since I have done any plot trading / selling / buying so I don't want to be homeless if I sell mine and get put on some "lock out" timer until I can purchase another property, even if it's from my own characters.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Plot / Lair purchase / repurchase "lock out" timer

Afaik there is no "lock out" timer on trading plots between players at all. The only timer I know of is when a plot is bought either from another player or from the community one must wait 24 hours(?) after purchasing before that plot can be sold (back) to the community. (If I remember correctly, this came in game to discourage "novian farming").

Thread Information