Thread: Mage tower quest for the cypher

Default Mage tower quest for the cypher

IT sends you to the hidden tower, you get the update but cannot open the chest because the npc at the mage tower does not give you the key..

Is this question broken or am I missing something?
    Aamer Khan : The Eyes of Istaria : First Herald of Istaria
    Helper to those in need, Guide to the newly gifted, Friend and neighbor to all.

Default Re: Mage tower quest for the cypher

Without a specific quest name and what your quest journal says for you to do, unfortunately I can't answer your question.

If that's the quest that sends you to the tower by Kalevala (or whatever that frost hound is called), you may need to have someone make an enchanted key for you. I can do that on Order shard, if you catch me at a good time. White bromeliad blooms nearby there too, if I remember correctly. Maybe I'll go pick some more soon...

Thanks Awdz.. that's the one. I figured they would give you the key as part of the quest but I will just go grab one out of storage.

Its easy to see who plays the game and runs through the quests

If this is the quest I'm thinking of (Biggletorque out of Delgarath) then you got the key needed earlier in the series from Dralnok's Doom. It was called "Strange-Looking Key" and you got two of them. One was taken by the quest itself, the other was left for you to use on this chest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Humm that's pretty strange as the quest does not require a lvl 100 toon as does the dralnok quest.

I do not have that key in inventory since I returned to playing. I guess that quest of out of reach then.

Thread Information