Thread: My thoughts and Prayers go out to the people in bosten.

Default My thoughts and Prayers go out to the people in bosten.

As many of you heard by now Bombs went off in Boston Massachusetts Today 3 dead so far 100s wounded and mentally scared. The people responsible don’t understand what FREEDOM is so I have linked a video to explain what freedom means to the Usa and how it can not nor will it ever be broken by these cowardly acts .
    I think I share this sentiment with thousands of Americans today It’s a piece of advice to the people responsible … Run and enjoy your last few moments of freedom cause it will be taken away from you .

I hope all Istarians have managed to avoid this attack and are safe and well .

Enraged by this cowardly assault
    EPION
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: My thoughts and Prayers go out to the people in bosten.

GOD help us
    I have no words for that-

thoughts and prayers- all we can do from here
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Not that the cowards responsible for this act really care about our thoughts.

I hope we can find whoever did this, catch them before they have the time/ability to kill themselves (since that's what most cowards like this do, because they don't have the stones to face the consequences), and make it clear that we (not only the USA, but also the free world in general) will not tolerate this crap.

Not sure what else I can really say here without breaking forum policies, but this stuff has to stop. Honestly, I think it is about time we start doling out stiffer punishment for stuff like this. Our current methods just aren't enough....

I live not to far from Massachusetts. New Hampshire to be specific. It pains me that so many people have been critcially maimed and that some children died. My prayers go out to every single person injured from someone that has no soul. I hope they catch the ones that did this and use the fullest extent of the law to punish him or her. I am deeply saddened by all this, and will promise faithfully to send prayers their way every single night.

Words are not enough to express it. Ignorance of how precious the freedom is, is bliss. Reminded this way, is soul-wrenching. *prays also for those affected*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Words are not enough to express it. Ignorance of how precious the freedom is, is bliss. Reminded this way, is soul-wrenching. *prays also for those affected*
    yes i agree with awdz *prays alongside awdz*

It depends which server board I think is which.

I live about an hour from Boston, so this certainly came as a shock to me. I was in Washington, D.C. at the time, though, so I was far from harm. I did take a picture of a "segway parade" when I was a museum, which happened to actually be policemen who went up to shut down Pennsylvania Avenue for security reasons.

I hope those that were hurt can get well very soon, and those who lost limbs can learn to walk again on prosthetic.

Thread Information