Thread: Just a short headache.

Default Just a short headache.

Some may have noticed I've been gone for about 10-11 days. Sorry about that. Well, thanks to an issue with the revenue agency in charge of my tax return and them not processing it on time (even though I mailed the corrected version in in January), and also due to being laid off, I am in a situation where I cannot renew my subscription....at least, not right now.

Assuming I do get my ginormous tax return, which is already about 9 months late, it will probably be between May 3rd (my birthday, incidentally) and May 10th. At that time, I can get my credit card company to stop screaming at me and afford to resub. Right now I don't even have enough to do laundry (back to the ol' wash 'em in the tub trick).

Long story short, I'm still going to be away for another 2-3 weeks. See you in-game when the May sun is shining.

I'm going to probably need to look into getting another job, too, since my city doesn't ever have any work. But that's another lady in the lake entirely.

-Eve

Default Re: Just a short headache.

Evester:

May your challenges shrink rapidly and please know that we miss you now and will miss you until you return to this land.

Knossos

*serves Evester some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy, to sustain her through this difficult time*
    Hope you make it back sooner rather than later! Good luck with the job hunting!

Yes it took me a lot longer (thanks for the support guys), but I believe I am back, now. I just paid a new landholder sub and if all goes well should be logging into the cookiedragon shortly. Wooo! Y'know...it took almost 2 months but...we'll overlook that....right?

Welcome home, Evester!

Knossos

*serves Evester some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

Thread Information