Thread: Post-Treaty Event Lore?

Question Post-Treaty Event Lore?

Dodging the Avatar of Pain and his wandering Army of Death,
    Cleansing Feladan of the Blight,
    Freeing the Satyrs (allowing them to be playable),
    Recalling the Dryads (allowing them to be playable),
    Battling the Aegis invaders in the Dralk Burial grounds,
    Building the Novo Machine,
    Battling the Aegis during the Exodus of the splintered realms.
    (Server Merge)

- Andaras, "Quick question on the Lore"
    Where is the Lore for these events? There is a lot of Lore surrounding what happened up to the Living Races Peace Accords, but what about the player events afterwards? What are details of the events? All I can seem to find are vauge summeries.

Oh, and here's two more to add to the list: Dralnok's Doom, and Scourge of the Skulks

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Default Re: Post-Treaty Event Lore?

Aren't there any veterans from those events left here who can tell me what happened? or at the very least point me to where I can out more? Please?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

For a start try http://community.istaria.com/libraries/?id=17 ? Those were the stories introducing the events to us, I think. Don't forget the "next page" arrow to see all of them.

There are those few of us oldies who were around who do remember these events long past, but the answers you get may be varied as it would probably be from our own perspective in them.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I also found some of the lore regarding the satyr isle whilst doing the ironguard : disturbing rumours quest. When you speak to Bacharach he explains a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    There are those few of us oldies who were around who do remember these events long past, but the answers you get may be varied as it would probably be from our own perspective in them.
    That doesn't bother me. I find different perspectives make stories more... well, more. I'm not sure how to explain it exactly... But I wouldn't mind at all hearing it from your points of view. I consider it an honor to hear stories told by those who were there. *bows respectfully*.

And thanks for the link Awdz! And the info Caly! I'll be sure to check those out as well!

Thread Information