Thread: Launcher not loading characters. anyone know whats going on with servers?

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

Default Launcher not loading characters. anyone know whats going on with servers?

Hello Istaria!
    after a long day of hard work i sat down and tryed to log in, the launcher seemed to be taking en extra long time. then en error poped up. (Character data error not found) or something like that.

i assume the server is down. just wondering if it will be an easy fix or if i should expect to not be able to log in for a while. if anyone has some info on this i would love to know whats going on

Default Re: Launcher not loading characters. anyone know whats going on with servers?

If you got this, who knows how long it will be till the servers are restarted and in sync. I'm getting the same error too btw, have been since about 0130 PST.

5-12-2013 00-59-45.jpg
    rip

Default Re: Launcher not loading characters. anyone know whats going on with servers?

I am getting the same, and I know of several others that are as well, it is not just one section, It is prob the entire sever

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

good news, i tryed to log in just now and my characters are back! server is still off line! but good to know theres progress

There has been a hardware failure that we are currently working on. At this time we have no ETA for when it will be fixed.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this causes. You can keep an eye on the forums for posts on when it is fixed.

Thank you for your patience while we get the game up and working properly again.

-Velea

(Closing this thread and leaving the other on it open for further posts.)

Thread Information