Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty tokens

Default Loyalty tokens

alright, so today I found out Loyalty token buttons have been added to the launcher, and me, interested in those items (and the 38-ish tokens I've gathered) that must have been gathering dust in Anarie's vendor, I tried them out.

so far I've tried adding 7 tokens to one of my characters, and the launcher feedback says that that was succesfully done, however, as soon as I get in-game I can not find them anywhere.

sooooo, is this system still broken to boot or am I just missing something?

-note- and for the record, I play on blight.

nevermind, they were placed in my vault.
    Last edited by meepsa; May 19th, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Default Re: Loyalty tokens

and for those that like to be spoiled, have a screenshot of the disk, the shield tech kit, the armor tech kit (which I guess doesn't change your armor appearence, only the name?) and the shoulder pet ;3

That shield is awesome, congrats.

How do you get loyalty tokens? Do they even give them out anymore?
    rip

*blinks* wow...

and I just now noticed that there is a counter on the tokens. must be sometehing new. but what means 26/2?

and what can be bought with them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    *blinks* wow...

and I just now noticed that there is a counter on the tokens. must be sometehing new. but what means 26/2?

and what can be bought with them at all?
    the first number is the total amount of tokens you have, the second is the amount of subscription types you have them on, for example if you were gifted a one month subscription, you would get 1 token for that, resulting in 1/1, but if you have a recurring one at the same time that has gathered up 12 months, it's 13/2

Quote Originally Posted by Dracillion View Post
    That shield is awesome, congrats.

How do you get loyalty tokens? Do they even give them out anymore?
    as explained above, you get them supposedly for every month of running subscription.

you can find a button on the launcher, you can assign the tokens to a character (ONLY one at a time it seems right now), and then the tokens will be deposited in that characters vault.

all in all there is:
    -biped
    --phoenix shoulder pet
    --shield tech kit
    --armor tech kit
    --banner...thingies, requiered to make the champion and the phoenix banners on plots.
    -dragon
    --phoenix shoulder pet
    --head scale tech kit
    --armor scale tech kit (everything except the head scale I guess)
    --mural thingies for champion/phoenix.
    -shared
    --golden grouper cargo disk

and I think that's all...

you can get the items from Anarie in bristugo (near the big building), not a whole lot sells for more than 1 token, I do know that the disks sell for 5 copper, and each token is worth 2 copper.

and how expensive are these things then? as in how many tokens does one need?

btw... I can't pay for a recurring sub because I don't have a credit card... so I play since 09/15/2007, had a grandfather sub with the credit card from my father but had to cancel that on 09/13/2009. Since then I paid always for 1 month by myself. Means I don't get any rewards for them?
    Last edited by Pharaxes; May 19th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

well I have answered that in my previous post, but here's a breakdown:

1 token = 2 copper
    tech kits -> 1 copper
    phoenix -> 3 copper
    murals/banners -> I think 2 copper...
    disk -> 5 copper

so all in all, to get 1 of each, you'd need 28 copper, so 14 tokens, to get 1 of each, if my prices are correct that is, I can't check right now but I'll do that the moment I can.

and yes, recurring or not, as long as you have 1 month subscriptions you still get the tokens.

But then I paid for 63 months (my history has 63 lines with paying). When one would get a token each month, I should have more?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    But then I paid for 63 months (my history has 63 lines with paying). When one would get a token each month, I should have more?
    you've got me a little confused there, but yeah, if you have paid for 63 months, than you should have 63 tokens.

So what determins how many tokens you have?
    so far i have 2 accounts a Grandfather access 12 month (1/1) and Gifted 6 month reaccuring (10/1)
    My question now is what even determins how many you get a friend has double the ones i have and if im right we were both active for about the same amount of time

as an example here is my full payment history...

since november 2009 I don't have any recurring things anymore because of no credit card

just for the record people.

whether your subscription is recurring or not, it does -not- matter.
    as long as a pay for a month, you get a token for that month.

and starlight, there's your answer pretty much, I'm not sure exactly what else determines it, perhaps wheter you are online during that month or not, but I really wouldn't know aside from buying the sub.

How can you tell if you have loyalty tokens?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

as "Loyalty Token" isn't helpful as search term, maybe it would be great if a dev could make a clear statement about when you get a token.

Quote Originally Posted by flamestar View Post
    How can you tell if you have loyalty tokens?
    this has only been on the new blight client as far as I know, but you can find it underneath your character list, under "available/redeemable tokens" or something

Then in sense i got shorted about 24 total tokens from the months between 2008 and 2010
    i will check with devs to get a better understand why this is

I suspect this is just a left over from http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...=loyalty+token
    This may also be on Blight only (at the moment), so let's all chill out and see what response we get from the Dev's this time.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    this has only been on the new blight client as far as I know, but you can find it underneath your character list, under "available/redeemable tokens" or something
    Yep. I'm seeing it near the name change and server move tokens.
    rip

I suspect the same as hallicin8 here - we're not meant to have them! (and judging by the fact i have none - when with the info said on this thread i would have quite a few), that or only those on blight can get them at this time.
    For that matter - any form of ETA on when this loyalty thing will happen? Still waiting to add a pheonix banner to one of me plots.

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

i got a lot of tokens 0.0 and i cant log in cuz my new laptop sucks and cant play istaria >_< i wana log in and spend them
    Last edited by Velea; September 7th, 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Profanity is not allowed, even by suggestion

Thread Information