Thread: Can`t afford to play anymore.... :(

Unhappy Can`t afford to play anymore.... :(

As the title reads, I`m in a financial rut, and if I can`t get an affordable payment plan for this new debt, I will be forced to leave Istaria, possibly for 1 or 2 years.
    So that being said I am looking for someone to hold on to 2 fully built T6 lairs. I need someone who won`t up and quit the game, but who can afford to pay for it for at least 1 year. I hate to ask, but I will be forced to cancell ALL my subs to accomidate for my medical bill I now have to pay for.
    I will try to hang onto at least one sub, but I also need to know. as for characters, Can I store them somewhere instead of deleting them? As once this huge bill`s paid off, I will be reactivating my subs. It`s going to be about 1 year, possibly 2 depending on what the hospital can do for me payments wise.
    Wish health insurance actualy covered medical bills, but mine sure doesn`t at all.

Default Re: Can`t afford to play anymore.... :(

*serves Darkwing_Duck an [Imperial Urn] full of klava to sustain him*
    Wowsers, sorry to hear that, hope all works out for the best for you very soon!

Which shard(s) for the lairs?

Both are on the Order server, and thanks Awdz *takes the klava happily*

Sorry to hear having to leave Darkwing and medical problems. Do you have multiple accounts or one account with multiple subs on that one account? Either way you don't have to delete any characters. Just when you unsub, characters go inactive and can't use em or possibly not be able to see them I'm not sure. They will still be there when you resubscribe and all their inventory including vault I do believe will be there waiting.

You will lose any plots/lairs you have on any that are unsubbed so you'll have to make arrangements to give to someone or tear down for the Novians and sell back to community before you unsub. Remember to remove anything out of storage before.

One account/sub allows you a total of 7 characters and 1 plot or lair. I do believe if you have more then 7 characters then the rest will go inactive. If you have one account with multiple subs and more then 7 characters I don't know how its decided which 7 stay which go. Have to ask someone else just to make sure.

Good luck and hope get back on your feet soon

Smaug

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    One account/sub allows you a total of 7 characters and 1 plot or lair. I do believe if you have more then 7 characters then the rest will go inactive. If you have one account with multiple subs and more then 7 characters I don't know how its decided which 7 stay which go. Have to ask someone else just to make sure.
    I believe, if one has more than what their sub allows them, they either have to pay for more accounts, or log into play.istaria.com and delete characters manually - as it's usually the characters which are over the limit.

I deleted enough characters to allow me to have no more then 4 subs. I had 6 originaly, down to 5. just waiting to see if someone can hold a guildie`s lair. seeing it`s a fully built T6 lair, realy don`t want to tear it down, and loose it. If I do end up cancelling more subs, I`ll probably sell my plot on Chaos, and my lair I`m working on, on Order. As for characters, I`ll have to send in a ticket, and maybe pick, and choose which characters to keep active? I`m not realy sure how that works. :O Here`s all the toons I`m NOT deleting
    Order: - Reagle - Deinonychus - Ramythis - Negadragoon - Falkor - Couger - Bastette - Niightshade - Rogen - Ryzaak
    Chaos: - Shaunder - Ryzaak - Darkwiing - Reagle - Tyroc - Cyynder
    Blight: - Reagle - Terrador - Skylaark

I do believe you only had to pay for more subs if you had more PLOTS/LAIRS then number of subs. You did NOT have to delete characters I'm pretty sure. If you did then nobody could ever come back from a total break like they do when they unsub all their subs.

Smaug

If you unsubbed, you would simply lose access to your characters, until you sub again. It is not necessary to delete them. You will, however, in time lose your plots once they are reclaimed unless tossed to someone else. That being said, I've a few plot subs that are available if necessary. Shoot me a PM in game or here.
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Here`s all the toons I`m NOT deleting
    Order: - Reagle - Deinonychus - Ramythis - Negadragoon - Falkor - Couger - Bastette - Niightshade - Rogen - Ryzaak
    Chaos: - Shaunder - Ryzaak - Darkwiing - Reagle - Tyroc - Cyynder
    Blight: - Reagle - Terrador - Skylaark
    sorry for a slight derail.

Just looking at your character names - how is it possible to have the same name on Chaos and Order, "Reagle"? I can understand the Blight because you can copy a character to it. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    sorry for a slight derail.

Just looking at your character names - how is it possible to have the same name on Chaos and Order, "Reagle"? I can understand the Blight because you can copy a character to it. Just curious.
    The live shards don't share the same database of names. Their databases of names are seperate - thus if no one previously had been named "Reagle" on either shard, you can have the same name on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    The live shards don't share the same database of names. Their databases of names are seperate - thus if no one previously had been named "Reagle" on either shard, you can have the same name on both.
    hehe what azath said
    oh! BTW, I am able to play, as I have 3 annual subs. so till they expire I`m all good. my hospital bill will be paid off by then too

as for names, yes you can have two of the same name on multiple shards provided the name`s not taken in the server`s database

I am able to play
    Yay! Hope to see you in game.

Well I take that back. once my annual subs expire, I won`t be able to renew them. the only real affordable ISP doesn`t cover my area so I`ll be stuck paying over $50.00/month just to have internet again. So in order to have net, until my debts are paid, I won`t be able to pay to play Istaria. so once my subs expire next year, I will be either looking for someone to hold my properties, or selling them.
    Sorry all, if it weren`t for my current ISP not covering my apartment, I would be fine

Sorry to hear your running into trouble Reagle, I can hold one more plot if you need. Planning on sticking around for at least a year.

I know how frustrating it can be, dealing with our sub-par, expensive medical system.

-Sil
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Thread Information