Thread: Tooth and Claw II: Silver Golems

Default Tooth and Claw II: Silver Golems

This quest requires me to hunt 20 Silver Golems and references them as being "south of Chiconis" From the Istaria wiki I read the the easiest way for me to get to them is to go to the Imperial Outpost and run to Selen,but just getting to the Imperial Outpost would as I understand it,have me cross some very dangerous territory at my current level,and I don't know how to get to there either. Is there a way, for me to get to the location required to hunt the Silver Golems,that would minimize the risk of me being killed in the process?

Default Re: Tooth and Claw II: Silver Golems

I ran into them when I was harvesting iron, in the mountains south and east of Chiconis....more east than south, as I recall. Near one of the smelting locations, there were hoards of them (as best I could tell, as I was high-tailing it in the other direction!).... Follow the path through the iron (if you've got the map-pack, just follow the resource) towards the bridge to Selen...you'll find the golems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    I ran into them when I was harvesting iron, in the mountains south and east of Chiconis....more east than south, as I recall. Near one of the smelting locations, there were hoards of them (as best I could tell, as I was high-tailing it in the other direction!).... Follow the path through the iron (if you've got the map-pack, just follow the resource) towards the bridge to Selen...you'll find the golems.
    Don't forget, when your Silver Golem quest advances, to cross bridge to Selen and attune to Selen arrival Pad. Then you can port to Selen for your next visit to the Silver Golem area (and other things not far from the Silver Golems).

Knossos

Most people in-game should have an answer to many of your queries, Honeth. I'd hate to think you're waiting on the forums to get an answer The Mappack certainly has them marked too. http://istariareference.com/mappack.asp
    (There is also a link there at the very top of the page to an online version, but it works a little differently)
    As has been mentioned, they are definitely to the East, not the South of Chiconis. So if you're up for it, I suggest going into the Game Bugs sub-forum and making a new post highlighting the discrepancy.

Happy huntings, see yas in Istaria
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I just thought that'd be easier to give directions here,rather than on-line,as I keep getting lost in the mountains and discovering things than can destroy me in one,or two shots,which is something that I can do without.

Thread Information