Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any New News on Calw Slots?

Matthew The Mage

Default Any New News on Calw Slots?

I have been waiting like the rest of the dragons for these slots to come out and would like an update at the very least...."Yeah still working on it" so that we know it has not fallen off the radar screen totally.

This was such an awesome idea that i hope they continue to work on it and put it into game for us.

Kurash

Default Re: Any New News on Calw Slots?

Last I heard from a discussion in IRC with David Bowman is that claw slots "should" be in by the end of the year. Well, the end of the year is coming fast. We'll see what happens.

I just hope we get upped Damage etc because after crystals were brought to a more standard level they arent much to work with.

Also hope they are in soon be really nice to have em :)

I have aquired 2 or 3 of every type of weapon crystal there is (level 65) just for when we get scale slots...

I wonder if they will make all new crystals for our scale slots?[:S]

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

Matthew The Mage

I just wish they would make them live so we could acutally fight well.

If claw slots are anything like handwraps they wont add damage they will replace your claw mastery. However they will be socketedable and the crystals are still useful.

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

...word is that there's gonna be a major dragon update upcoming - ancient, lairs, claw slots - all by the end of the year by the LATEST...

With all the problems they are having I do not see the major Dragon update by the end of the year. It will have to be pushed back. I have no problem with this as long as they give out some info and say "Hey we are sorry we wanted to get started on the Dragon issues sooner but other problems came up. Here is what we have planed."

I think the ancient RoP and probably claw slots will be released by the end of the year. Lairs Im not expecting to see till early febuarary.
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

i hope they help with damage and not hurt our damage becuase crystles arent that good
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

I hope it adds to our claw mastery instead of replacing it. Crystals only help a little bit unless they're going to make some new crystal for us.

Don't expect too much.

I'll bet that claw slots will NOT greatly improve damage. If you expect them to make you uber I think you're going to be in for a world of disappointment.

They were going to try to get ancient ROP and lairs done by end of year but it is NOT written in stone.

That's what I heard Goriax. They are aiming for the end of the year for AROP and lairs, but could be later if they need more time.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

O`dinn

Har har har.....What are you dragons talking about....we do great damage.....Gold rage....It's my only attack....lol....One thing I think would be cool would be to have ethereal claw ability like reavers have as something an Ancient dragon would know. Just a thought.

If the new claws will hold weapon crystal sockets then ethereal damage will becomeposible.
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Aranous

From what I have heard, it will be the same deal as with monk hand wraps. It willreplace your claw mastery not add to it. The only benefit will be the ability to tech itand socket it.

JorgyNep

Dragon claw slots are in today's (11/9/04) patch!

Personally I would prefere an addition to the claw mastery...

It would be cool to have a dragon increased in strenght for a change... lol

Maybe a strange proposition, but the Augmentor in Dralk has nothing to do with anyone until we are lvl 50+...
    Why not give him extra quests next to the burning embers, but also some quests in which dragons from lvl 20-100 or 120can do quests (every 20 lvls) for a set of 2 crystals (1 for each claw)...
    With maybe simular effects like the burning embers, that by using our standard attack there is a chance of extra damage... And that with better crystals would increase the chance and strenght of extra damage... Something like Bleed (Increased craw strenght due to the crystals should do more slicing damage and thus cause a heavy cut making them bleed [;)])...

Wheither it is really gonna replace claw mastery or not, then at least this way we can be made tougher and better so that we atleast stay "strong"...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Aranous

It would be a nice change, though currently I am sure dragons have the exact same base melee damage as a disciple, only half the delay reduction. Dragons also wont likely get the bonus parry ability. And I do agree, the augmentor does need more quests. I still find it strange Dragons only get 1 more point of strength than monks through leveling, even as adults though.

We as today (01/11/2005) they are in the update for order and chaos... hope that everything will go well and no bug :P I can hardly wait to see what it looks like..

Patience is always rewarded... although some time its longer then what you want....
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Thread Information