Thread: Fun fun it has been a while

Red face Fun fun it has been a while

So i know i hardly ever play Istaria anymore and its been quite some time since i have come to visit the forums (which have changed quite a bit in my absence.), but i still very much love the game and i know plenty players love art for the game and of their characters.

i've recently opened up commissions on my DeviantART page. so if any of you are interested, then feel free to note me on my DeviantART: http://kisacrescent.deviantart.com/ i would be happy to draw any istaria dragon, just be sure you look at the Commission Info! :3.

~Kisa

Default Re: Fun fun it has been a while

Quote Originally Posted by KisaCrescent View Post
    So i know i hardly ever play Istaria anymore and its been quite some time since i have come to visit the forums (which have changed quite a bit in my absence.), but i still very much love the game and i know plenty players love art for the game and of their characters.

i've recently opened up commissions on my DeviantART page. so if any of you are interested, then feel free to note me on my DeviantART: http://kisacrescent.deviantart.com/ i would be happy to draw any istaria dragon, just be sure you look at the Commission Info! :3.

~Kisa
    Garage sale this weekend at my house in 'Somewhere Istariaville, USA.'

(Seriously, are we going to open up the forums for outside sales?)
    I'll be sure to include a Dragon in the list of items being sold so it will be Istaria relevant.
    Last edited by Hoberton; June 11th, 2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: No edit but making sure everyone knows the blue underline is NOT a link

~Kisa
    I miss seeing you on Istaria Kisa! Although it's good your're active on DA! xD I love seeing art for the game! and your drawings are awesome Kisa! Keep em up!<3

Dragoness Rufy Scale
    Guild: Timeless
    Server: Chaos

Where the biped love at!? I'd commish a piece if I could include my biped... with me black dragon.
    rip

sorry XD guess i should have mentioned that. i do draw humans i just not often because i'm usually more comfortable drawing animal anatomy. :3 but if you challenge me to draw one i will. heck my friend commissioned me to draw her human OC Ranger and i just uploaded it and it came out pretty well. http://kisacrescent.deviantart.com/a...nger-377332043 .

Awe thanks Rufy ^^! don't sell yourself short though :] your art is fantastic to. you have defiantly been improving a lot lately and with your own style to boot!

And Hoberton i really don't see the issue. this is the General off topic forum. therefor no harm is being done.

Awe thanks Rufy ^^! don't sell yourself short though :] your art is fantastic to. you have defiantly been improving a lot lately and with your own style to boot!
    Your very welcome Kisa! ^.^<3! aww thank you too xD!:3

Dragoness Rufy Scale
    Guild: Timeless
    Server: Chaos

no problem hun :3

Thread Information