Thread: What Does Dragon Intuition Do?

Default What Does Dragon Intuition Do?

I have this ability called Dragon Intuition I, and the description only says that it is cannot be dispelled and lasts an hour.
    Image2.png

What benefit does it give, and what function does it have?

Default Re: What Does Dragon Intuition Do?

It's another dragon 'tool,' like ingenuity.

If ingenuity doesn't work, try intuition.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

If I'm reading the Dragon Cheat Sheet properly (and, if things haven't changed since it was written), Intuition allows a Dragon to use Keys (and, possibly, other things?), while Ingenuity allows a Dragon to gather fish, cedar logs and flax (I think)...and, quite possibly, other things, as well....

I think there's only two resources difference between the two (ingeniuty and intuition)
    i've only ever used intuition once - to gather the holy water (water being one of the resouces different between ingenuity and intuition)

They're used to gather cloth (in an upcoming update for live), wood, fish and meat.

Thanks guys, so its not really for drafting, but to use certain things in game. I'll remember that for when I can't pick up or collect an item

Gah! Ah well, the first time I thought i found a use for the dragon craft skill Ingenuity, and the game let me down.

So i had this shoulder parrot quest, and i needed to gather 45 grapes. i found a place near Bristugo that had grapes, but neither Intuition nor Ingenuity worked, it still said i needed a bucket to gather them. So either the quest is bugged and dragons should not get the quest, or I'm doing something wrong. I even tracked down a biped who harvested them for me, and traded 100 grapes to me, but the quest did not advance.

This seemed like the perfect use for these dragon abilities, because apparently we need to gather grapes on our own, not buy them, or have someone trade them to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Defilade View Post
    Gah! Ah well, the first time I thought i found a use for the dragon craft skill Ingenuity, and the game let me down.

So i had this shoulder parrot quest, and i needed to gather 45 grapes. i found a place near Bristugo that had grapes, but neither Intuition nor Ingenuity worked, it still said i needed a bucket to gather them. So either the quest is bugged and dragons should not get the quest, or I'm doing something wrong. I even tracked down a biped who harvested them for me, and traded 100 grapes to me, but the quest did not advance.

This seemed like the perfect use for these dragon abilities, because apparently we need to gather grapes on our own, not buy them, or have someone trade them to us.
    I did that quest on my dragon. When I did it, it just said to talk to [whatever the NPC was] with Grapes and Flax Spools, meaning you don't need to gather them yourself. As long as you get the food/spools from a biped, that quest was doable by dragons last I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilok View Post
    I did that quest on my dragon. When I did it, it just said to talk to [whatever the NPC was] with Grapes and Flax Spools, meaning you don't need to gather them yourself. As long as you get the food/spools from a biped, that quest was doable by dragons last I knew.
    Awe crap! It did not update so i thought it was broken.

I tried using it for gathering flax last night and it didn't work. It just said I didn't have the proper tool equiped.

Might be ingenuity instead of intuition. Also, someone else reported an issue with this last patch of dragons being unable to harvest certain nodes. Not sure if cloth is effected or not.
    rip

wood and fabric resource gathering are knackered atm. As is gathering things like star anise and/or water too. Ingenuity would normally gather these things if not for the issue in the last patch.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information