Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is Istaria.

Default So this is Istaria.

Hello everyone,

After many years I finally get to play this game! I found out about this MMORPG years ago and was instantly interested in it purely for the fact that you could play as a dragon, but alas my laptop's spec wasn't good enough to play it and so I forgot about ever playing this game. Now fast forward a few years and I get an email about some Istaria update (I had made an account before I checked the specs, bit stupid there) and that brought it back to my mind. So I checked my now laptop's spec, found that it way overshoots the requirements and was downloading the game within a couple of minutes. So in short after finding out about this games years ago, I'm finally getting to play it. Using the 14 day trail so far but pretty certain I'll subscribe from what I've seen.

So if you see a little blue dragon bumbling about on Order in New Trismus with no idea what they are doing, that is probably me. If any other new players feel like doing stupid stuff together then give me a shout, its always more fun with friends after all. ^^
    "Its a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, holding claws." - Phoebe Buffay, wiser words were never spoken.

Blog Entries

Default Re: So this is Istaria.

too bad your in order i coulda had a new friend oh well ill be around order to check on if azath and pharaxes arent causing trouble
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Well I'm bound to try out some of the other races at some point, and I'll probably try it on Chaos to see what its like.
    "Its a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, holding claws." - Phoebe Buffay, wiser words were never spoken.

*serves Gadzooks a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

'Accepts with a toothy grin' Thank you ^^.

Blog Entries

well if you see a dragon running around on chaos that looks like they know what to do and where to go ask them (most likely a black dragon with dark red circles and goldish amber eyes) and look for the name sparkfly claw or something like that or just look for the big purple ancient kyala or dragonwolfie or satturn or thrar or flamefeather or gleamingfang or sumt or angelofdeath and ask them (all are good friends of mine and thats just some of them) if you want to full list send me a private message
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Welcome to Istaria, Gadzooks. Glad to hear you can finally play it hehe. All the best on your adventures.
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

Blog Entries

speaking of kyala *pounces on kyas tail* hey kya

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstryke View Post
    too bad your in order i coulda had a new friend oh well ill be around order to check on if azath and pharaxes arent causing trouble
    Hey! I don't cause trouble....much *looks innocent*

Anyway!
    Glad to welcome a new player into the game, and to order!

I'll be eagerly awaiting to sit on you

Blog Entries

azath sitting on people is causing trouble! XD

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Welcome to Istaria and to Order! C: Always nice to see new, fun people~

Thanks for all the messages, I'll be sure to look out for a Dragon that tries to sit on people. ^^

Blog Entries

yes and if you do join chaos make sure to avoid the hasia siblings *they drool and slurp* if you see them run cause i got slurped only once by either bluenight hasia or blue hasia *hides from blue hasia* yes blue hasia does have a account here so be very careful

Welcome welcome! Happy to have a new face on the forums and in the Istaria crew!
    I myself am a dragon of chaos but I pop on order now and then for a good role playing session.
    Looking forward to having you here!

I am also in charge of the Deviant Art club for Istaria. If you or anyone else is interested you can find the link here http://istaria-club.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

agua here is one of my besties from chaos *supertacklehugs agua*

Welcome, welcome! And, I strongly urge you to keep your eyes on the sky...Azath has a tendency to swoop down on poor, unsuspecting hatchlings to deliver a thorough smooshing...I still have the flattened body-parts to prove it Nor is Azath the only one (looking at his fellow Guildies.... )

Blog Entries

yes i have gotten smooshed by azath on tuesdays in the blight shard and yes its still sore where she smooshes me

I shall keep my eyes to the sky aswell to watch out for incoming smooshing ^^. It seems alot of people are on Chaos, role-playing isn't really a deciding factor for me it was just the server I chose so maybe I'll recreate my character on Chaos. I've not really got that far so its not much of a set back really. Certainly seems lively on Chaos thats for sure. ^^

Blog Entries

heh may be a lot more that you were expexting theres always someone on even into late night if you feel up to it and its really fun a lot of people are willing to help you out on chaos if you know who to ask of course

Welcome back to Istaria! If you happen to see a big blue dragoness on chaos with even more blue stripes, that would be me!
    We hope you enjoy your stay on the shards! If you happen to join chaos.. watch out for Cyburn, and his mate Opalsky.. they are crazy smishers. But mostly every ancient dragon on chaos will shish you, so run into a house for saftey!
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream 100/45/13 ~ Adult, Atriva Liliin 19/15/0 ~ Hatchling, Zukori 0/0/0 ~ Hatchling
    Make sure I'm happy at all times, or the Chaos shard will BECOME Chaos!
    Edit 2023: Wth kind of drugs was I on 10 years ago

Thread Information