Thread: my niece

Blog Entries

Default my niece

her: it hurts

me: it doesnt hurt that bad

her: yes it does

grah such a drama queen it wasnt even bleeding and she said it hurts i accidentally tipped her over (she was buckled in) and the rope twisted around her arm and i got her out but such drama god i cant believe im in the same house as her much less the same room so much drama from a 5 year old for the worlds sake im tired of it playing with her watching her get mad at me everything even this
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Default Re: my niece

I advise you that when you decide to have a kid of your own to re-read this post and see if you still want to be a parent.

Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstryke View Post
    her: it hurts

me: it doesnt hurt that bad

her: yes it does

grah such a drama queen it wasnt even bleeding and she said it hurts i accidentally tipped her over (she was buckled in) and the rope twisted around her arm and i got her out but such drama god i cant believe im in the same house as her much less the same room so much drama from a 5 year old for the worlds sake im tired of it playing with her watching her get mad at me everything even this
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowstryke View Post
    heh yes they are *glares at my niece tempted to bite her*
    I have to agree with one part of these posts. It is time for you to leave the house.

It is not funny in any way to think of hurting a 5 year old girl. Thinking, that just because she did not bleed, she is not hurt. Maybe Child Protective Services should visit this house and see what else is going on to make sure she is safe from you.

Blog Entries

yeah i agree with you northwind
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information