Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 242 Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 242 Discussion

Perhaps the half baked comment might be better understood. possibly due to when this case shields getting changed like the 2 epic shields, the devs stated the current reductions but no additions in exchange for the reason for the reduction. For anyone looking at the change all they see is negative changes being done to both shields, in my opinion you can not blame some or many for getting rather upset and vocalizing their feelings toward either A: the changes, B: the devs or C: both

PS: yes i have probly stated my some of my upset feelings towards the devs but never intentionally try to be rude about it

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I would challenge you to actually login to blight, test changes for yourself, and then provide meaningful feedback then. We welcome that at any time, we just rarely get it.
    Challenge accepted I'll do that tomorrow

To avoid the outcry Amon, might I suggest adding your intentions into patch notes in the future? I can't think of specific examples now, but there has been a trend of half of a fix patched into the game with a promise of the other half at a later date only for the second half to never show up. Granted, that seems to not be the case anymore, but to veterans the promise of a later fix has an ominous ring to it.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Thank you, but I already have a job.
    What I barely have is spare time and forgive me for not wanting to spend it on Blight.

Not too mention that having to log on blight to check if the stats of a newly changed item are the same as the ones listed in the patch notes should not be really needed, unless the one in charge of the patch notes is doing a really lousy job.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thank you to those who have chosen to discuss changes. We all appreciate it and look forward to your feedback in the future. I am closing this thread as it has begun going in circles.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information