Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 93.33%
  • No

2 6.67%

Thread: Bring back Tazoon

Default Bring back Tazoon

As often as screen shots appear of it in game images (even at the top of this forum), it's sad that it is dead. Last time I played, Tazoon was the lag fest crash center of the universe, though it was still amazing. I remember getting RVR there back in 04 (those were the ethereal days!), which was my first class to 100.

Anyway, curious in seeing if there was any interest ever in repopulating Tazoon. It's the capital, yet it's desolate. It has some fantastic structures as well as important NPC's, but why the removal of the trainers? It just sucks that it's a graveyard (trainer and utility wise).
    rip

Default Re: Bring back Tazoon

Considering where Tazoon is on the map, I think it'll probably get redone during the t3 revamp.
    I just lost the game.

Post Re: Bring back Tazoon

Tazoon is amazing! Bring it back into the game, please!

Nia :: Chronicles of the Gifted Guild :: Blight Shard

Being a new player (2+ months), I've only been to Tazoon a few times (to get the quests from Jynasix and use the portal to the Floating Island), but I thought Tazoon looked like it had been hit with a neutron bomb...all the buildings intact, but, it felt like everyone had just left town for the holidays or something...
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

As long as they can ensure it doesn't become the largest I remember then sure it's beautiful and wasted.

I've always liked Tazoon, and agree with the sentiment of this post. I still visit it from time to time. I think the devs should put an imperial consigner there....

Anyone here remember the old wish giver NPC? Loved those quests

.... lagfest.. I'm meant lag fest. ******** auto correct... sometimes I hate my kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthas View Post
    I've always liked Tazoon, and agree with the sentiment of this post. I still visit it from time to time. I think the devs should put an imperial consigner there....

Anyone here remember the old wish giver NPC? Loved those quests
    Hollah!

wishgiver.jpg
    rip

Well something must have changed...when I left Seattle to head back to Alaska back in 2009 - yes, Tazoon was very laggy and I hated when I had to go there. But since my return from the beginning of the year - the few times I've had to go to Tazoon it was more or less like going to any other city - with maybe only Feladan being laggier (is that a word? lol) - so they must have done something to reduce the lag - either that or it was the removal of the NPCs, but find that difficult.

Either way, there is/was lots of lore surrounding Tazoon and yes...I do remember the wish giver as well.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

I'm all for change, but only if the change adds something, not when it's removing!
    I've seen so many thing gone lost and every time it makes me sad.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    I'm all for change, but only if the change adds something, not when it's removing!
    I've seen so many thing gone lost and every time it makes me sad.
    Sometimes removing makes way for something new and improved. That said, while I can't divulge our exact plans for Tazoon, I will tell you that Tazoon won't be returning to the way it was (course, it was never all that great, its always been mostly empty).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information