Thread: really?

Blog Entries

Default really?

flight rising has been down all day yesterday and up till now i havent been able to get on i really just want to get on and do what i need to do but i cant because its down for some bug that they have yet to fix i am really getting annoyed at them right now i hope it gets up again soon if it doesnt i dont know what to do its just really annoying (at least here has some choice blight shard and able to post on the forums) in flight rising we cant get on or post in the forums which i still find as really annoying
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Default Re: really?

I'd much rather there be server downtime then have bugs rampant. I know of a game that didn't fix bugs as quickly as FR is and the economy is utter garbage.

That said....

*mourns the fact he cannot get on their forums to RP and talk to people*

At least they're taking care of feeding/incubating for us

Blog Entries

wait you play fr too alisto?!
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Agreed Alisto. I sure hope they get this all fixed soon. It is going to be even more annoying if we cant get on tomorrow as that is Tuesday. I'm just thrilled they aren't doing a rollback, like last time. It would have been nice if they could have at least left the forums up for us somehow, even if we can't play in the rest of the site.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Blog Entries

yes this is very annoying not being able to do anything on fr

Blog Entries

2 days now gah i hope its solved by tomorrow cause i must hatch the single egg that my progen rugaard and his mate poisionbite have in the nest i really dont get it its been 2 days this whole mess should have been solved by now

Gets better. Until the new server stuff is done they're keeping it down. So that's the 11th. At least when they get it back up, they're saying we should finally have our skydancer breed.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Blog Entries

i know i just checked it thats 5 days away guess im stuck here till then although i have a single egg to hatch but i will have to wait im not the most patient person in the world but 5 days doesnt matter right?

Blog Entries

devs you can lock this now

Thread Information