Thread: No Sand Scarabs 3 weeks in a row

Default No Sand Scarabs 3 weeks in a row

RE http://community.istaria.com/forum/showthread.php?26916

3 weeks in a row, the Sand Scarabs have not spawned on Chaos (Beach of Lerena, Aiya and Retha Isle). I figured today's maintenance (3 times a charm) they'd be spawning.

I get it. I know its just something we have to deal with. But when you need comps are trying to complete dragon abilities quest that need this mob or trying to attune to Falathien isle. 3 weeks in a row is getting to be a bit much.

To avoid 4 weeks in a row, would someone be willing to run to one of these locations and get them to spawn immediately after next maintenance, when servers are back up?

I really want to get Primal Instant Health VII finished and move onto VIII.

I suspect there is only enough resources for x amount of mobs to spawn. After that threshold is reached, I suspect that any more mobs are broke and won't spawn. Since the beaches where the Sand Scarab spawns isn't a high traffic area, I think these are one of those left over and can't spawn.

Since no one has a clue why this happens, you guys ever thought about trying an experiment and test the above scenario? Theres quite a bit of mobs that aren't really needed in this game, just for show.

I had to actually go onto Blight to really make sure these mobs still existed.

EDIT: Well guess I spoke to soon. At least the Sand Scarab Harvesters are counting for quests... Only two spawn at a time on Lerena, guess I'll calm down now, better than nothing But would be nice to see the regular Sand Scarabs spawn soon. Not everyone is going to know those count for the Falathien Attunement quest.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; August 7th, 2013 at 02:22 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: No Sand Scarabs 3 weeks in a row

It's hosed that you must run near Lerena and kill sand scarabs there when there have been sand scarabs on the beaches outside of Morning Light all along.

Seems like Morning Light is cursed. You have a shop that won't "work" and a scarabs that won't "spawn" err.
    rip

Thread Information