Thread: Most Desirable Food?

Question Most Desirable Food?

With the item and bulk limits of my vault, it is impossible to keep all ingredients on hand, so...

What food do you look for on the consigner the most??

Default Re: Most Desirable Food?

I simply look for an entree, main, side and dessert, and sometimes if there are any rare variants. But for me they would have to be rating/lvl 100+. So if you were trying to cater to the high level adventurers then you could try making what ever were easiest for rating 100+. Obviously you'd have to lvl conf quite high to do so, but the idea is the same throughout; 4 courses or more with the highest death point timer reduction. I'm not a confectioner though sorry, so I know nothing more than that. Good luck!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

The rarer the food formula, the less subcombines you will need to do. Otherwise, they all give the same reduction amount for their bracket.

To answer your question: Ambrosia! :P
    rip

Main: Beef Kirasanct is used in a couple quests, so there's a demand for that. There's some other specific ones for Shining Blades, forget the exact ones, I think one was candied carrots.

Other than that, the various t5 t6 meal sets (a main, a side, an appetizer, and a dessert) are pretty much all useful. I would just find those you like crafting or have ingredients for, and make those. Since the same foods have the full timer inbetween uses, vs shortened timer from say 1 dessert to the next (different) dessert, its a good idea to be able to make about 3 of each type. Price according to difficulty to make/time to make/time it removes. I think a typical t6 Main course on chaos sells for 2.5s to 5s.

Since Dragons cap out at 100 rating, the t5 are perfect for them, and even on a high rating biped, the t5 isn't that bad. I often use those for the last few hours of a dp after eating a full t6 meal course, to finish off the last of the timer.

forget Ambrosia, I am very upset about that, when we did those quests they were called the gift from the gods, it was beginner and journeyman quests. first they stopped the soul frags from dropping then had to put in a special way the dragon could get 5 to do the quest to change form. and now the took essence of blight away from the blighted nodes. so eob's do not drop anymore. I have almost 9000 soul frags and they are no longer any use. Some Gift from the Gods I worked hard to get and learn. Really some unfair changes have been made to this game it never seems to stop happening. Lillyjo. Chaos server

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    forget Ambrosia, I am very upset about that, when we did those quests they were called the gift from the gods, it was beginner and journeyman quests. first they stopped the soul frags from dropping then had to put in a special way the dragon could get 5 to do the quest to change form. and now the took essence of blight away from the blighted nodes. so eob's do not drop anymore. I have almost 9000 soul frags and they are no longer any use. Some Gift from the Gods I worked hard to get and learn. Really some unfair changes have been made to this game it never seems to stop happening. Lillyjo. Chaos server
    Essence of Blight was available as recently as January 2015:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ight-%28EoB%29

Are you sure it is gone?

Knossos

yes, I spent 2 hours and got none from the kenaf or from the blighted mithril in eastern outpost area
    Lillyjo, chaos server

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    yes, I spent 2 hours and got none from the kenaf or from the blighted mithril in eastern outpost area
    Lillyjo, chaos server
    I've heard rumors of Ambrosia possibly coming back as an epic formula though.

After major hunts, what goes fastest on a tavern keeper is two sets of full meals, plus ambrosia supplement on the side. Most of the population likes food for level 100, but that leaves younger Gifted under-served.

I confirmed I do not get EOB from the blighted nodes I usually go to for it. I'm checking to see if it's specific to EOB or if other secondary bonus resources are also missing. *grabs fishing pole*

That is, if I stop crashing every time I start running through a new region...

A colleague reports marine life still provides secondary bonus resources.

So where is my EOB?!
    Last edited by awdz; March 14th, 2015 at 08:12 PM.

don't forget when we used to make ambrosia it comes in all tiers. 1-7 but back then an istaria day was 8 hours, as you notice the moon come out and sun come back but now istaria dp is up to 28 hours depending on your level. and the time between ambrosia has been extended also..to make it boring and you need to eat in tavern not in field like before, and now its totally disabled by no more eob's and no soul frags dropping .its give them a little and take back a lot. Lillyjo, chaos server

PS the bonuses is still 10 blighted kenaf or whatever your harvesting

I think for the Shining blades quest the needed food was: Lemon Cookies, Chef Salad, Rye Bread and one more I seem to have forgot.
    -Kor

if someone needs quest foods just ask In market I am sure others will make what you Need.

Lillyjo, chaos server

Thread Information