Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have beggars and kill stealers again

Default Re: We have beggars and kill stealers again

It pains me to side with Jayle, but I must :) It does seem this is happening a lot more. I have had 2 low levels the past few days send me group invites without even asking. Ticked me off to say the least.

I have always been willing to help out players even lower levels, I usually stick with helping guild members though.

Just makes me wonder where all this is coming from.Is it really new players to the game, or could it be some veteran players starting new characters just to irritate others. Hard to know for sure.

Spazer

Also they hang out at the landing pads handing out invites to other players porting in ( saw this one last night ) have also noticed lowwer level players just hanging out at the places where 80 plus mobs are going from group to group asking to join over and over. i try to just say no and nothing else, if ask again /ignore .

think about it , if too many start complaining or making a big deal about this AE will fix it to where no one will be able to help lower levels out at all. my point as in lets say you just hit your 2nd or 3 level 100 and join your next school andyou can get help getting the first few levels, or have to try to hunt mobs at level 1 with a rating of 100 plus in flax or bronze gear.

so I think this would be a better point taken up with all of us in game and not complaining on the boards about , lets see if we the players can come up with a way to get it stopped, and not just complaining about it over and over on the boards till AE does something nobody will like about it.

there are lots of ways to play HZ . be it solo, grouping, Power leveling, Leeching. just because you don't choose to play one way. don't make it so everybody is Forced to play one way.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

In SOME of these peoples defence, yes im pathetic for defending them.....but some of these people just dont know any better, soemtimes when im feeling nicer if someone appears to be begging for something, i tell them how they can do the same thing or something to help them by THEMSELVES, each time the person has been appriciative and i have seen them looking like they are trying, ofcourse sometimes you get people who just dont listen, say "yep thanks" and carry on begging =P

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

I had a lvl 16 ask me, a lvl 49, if I would go hunt with him. When I told him that I wasn't interested in power leveling him, he got pretty nasty with me. I can understand if they don't know what they are doing is frowned upon, but when I set him straight on the fact that it's not cool to ask for pl why did he need to attack me?

I also give advice when someone asks me for pl. I tell them how they can do it, like suggest quests or trainer tasks. And also suggest they group with someone there level and earn it. I am never rude to them, until they start getting rude with me. But when some jerk starts calling me a freak because I said no....?

People like this should not be allowed to remain in the game. I took a screenshot of his convo with me and I told him if he didn't leave me alone, when he started becoming abusive, that I would report him for harassment.

I feel no pity for these guys, I think they know exactly what they are asking for.

Thread Information