Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Map Pack 3.7

Default Re: Map Pack 3.7

Map Pack v20.03.25 is now available.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features:
    • Fix Crashing from old Map Pack's Mini-Map file, per https://community.istaria.com/#875 (Mini Map Updates).
    • Incorporate a brand new Mini Map Update to Map Pack. Very small footprint.
    • All previous Mini-Map Window Updates are now deprecated and unavailable.

Updates: N/A
    17 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

New Mini Map (Map Pack) layout:
    Last edited by Cegaiel; March 25th, 2020 at 09:45 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Your March 19 download was no problem to download in Firefox or Edge. The March 25 download is giving warnings by both browsers. Firefox will not fully download it and Edge has to be told to download it or it will not. I do not know what is causing this but thought you should know. I forced it to download and added it to my map. Thanks for your time. Slimey on Order

My Portable Google Chrome (Version Version 80.0.3987.149 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)) has no problem, neither my Firefox (but that is an older version).

SSL Labs also has no problems with the domain besides that it still supports TLS 1.0 and 1.1:
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    Your March 19 download was no problem to download in Firefox or Edge. The March 25 download is giving warnings by both browsers. Firefox will not fully download it and Edge has to be told to download it or it will not. I do not know what is causing this but thought you should know. I forced it to download and added it to my map. Thanks for your time. Slimey on Order
    Huh indeed, while my browser didn't give any warning, windows did for me. Weird.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    Huh indeed, while my browser didn't give any warning, windows did for me. Weird.
    It wasn't just the normal message about a downloaded executable, was it?

It looks e.g. like this:
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Those warnings are false and have their origin in a certain detection strategy which cannot be accurate at all. It's just too paranoid to simply accept a small program which hasn't been delivered often, yet. You can only ignore those warnings since none of the providers will do any changes in their logic.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

In other words: We all know Cegaiel and can trust him that far, can't we?

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

I'm not sure why it gives warning to some people and not others. I personally have never received any warnings on any version I've used in past. I always test them after compiling it.

I see this file has already been ran through VirusTotal about 14 hours ago: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...2599/detection . As you see, no shenanigans going on here

Interesting report from SSL Labs. We can't have a B rating, now can we? Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    In other words: We all know Cegaiel and can trust him that far, can't we?
    Yeah, that's just what he wants us to think

J/K! I hope i speak for everyone that plays this game, we truly appreciate this map pack!!

Map Pack v20.05.23 is now available.
    Features: N/A
    39 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

Great... Nice Info ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    It looks amazing I must say. I have 2 questions and one comment.
    Question One: I had the map pack years ago but when the game patched it got wiped and I got tired of reinstalling it. Will this still happen?
    Question Two: Will installing it remove the markers I have placed on my maps myself?
    And the comment: How about working on a good icon mod. The old one isn't so hot and I can not get it to work anymore. Not at all.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i got a new puter, a fresh download of istaria, and the latest map pack. i am not sure if it is me, or what, but some of the baddie markers seem to be missing, in particular - the cultists around new rachival.
    they do not show up on the map.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Today, September 7, 2020, Istariareference.com seems to be down or gone. This removes the map links. Hope it is temporary. Appreciate all of your hard work. Slimey on Order

Showing fine for me now.

Map Pack v20.09.13 is now available.
    Features: Sectors layer/button added for Developer
    70 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

Also note there is a new 1000x1000 optional map upgrade for those with beefy computers.

This map pack release took a little while longer than expected. Since there is a new delta 311 on Blight Shard, we'll try to work on the next update and release that version quicker than usual. This is also dependent on how many map pack administrator are available to do updates. We'll try to get the next one out as quick as possible.

Map Pack v20.10.21 is now available.
    Updates:
    • This update mainly concentrates on Lair/Plots and teleporters in the new areas near Guild Serenity.
      Also addresses some other misc missing teleporters.
    • Updated missing NPC's of the Guild of the Artifact Hunters.

81 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

I know you are busy. The map pack really needs an update. Thanks. Slimey on Order

Map Pack v21.1.31 is now available.
    Updates:
    • This is a small update in scope. Catching up on marker updates by the community team.

18 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

thank you for all the work you put into this...... a must have
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Map Pack v21.6.4 is now available.
    Updates:
    • Varrantoth Map added

222 markers/updates has occurred since last update.

It's not possible for me to catch every possible change that has occurred but hopefully this will catch up many things.

Thread Information