Thread: Teir 1 dragon quests

Default Teir 1 dragon quests

Would it be possible to be able to accept more than one t1 dragon craft/adventure ability at the same time?

Or if not (i know a reason why - to a new player - one at a time would be great, however...) can it be changed so we can accept one ability quest and one craft quest at the same time? I can't count how many times i've complained about this when new players have asked why they can't accept any craft quests even at the right level - because they had an adventure one active.

Default Re: Teir 1 dragon quests

I hope it doesn't change from the way it is in game currently. It allows player interaction with the two dragons in NT and the introduction stream of conversations and lead up in the quests.

Good point hob!

I'll be more specific then:

"Would it be possible to be able to accept more than one t1 dragon craft/adventure ability (from kion) at the same time?"

"Would it be possible to be able to accept more than one t1 dragon craft/adventure ability (from kion) at the same time?"
    I would like this. I'm currently running an alt through those quests (Read: Trying to) and it's just terrible having to run around and only do one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    I agree with the Kion quests.

Every other ability quest series is doable among others, why not the first ones?

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Kida

I know I'm able to take on several quests in the later tiers; I think the Kion quests should definitely be stackable. It's annoying to have to do one at a time up until Chiconis/Dralk. But I suppose this has to do with Gerix being the only source of these quests, instead of the several different trainers in said later tiers? I know it only blocks me from doing more than 1 Kion quest because "I already have a quest from this source". But that in itself is odd, considering I can get more than a single quest from the Steward in New Trismus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    I know I'm able to take on several quests in the later tiers; I think the Kion quests should definitely be stackable. It's annoying to have to do one at a time up until Chiconis/Dralk. But I suppose this has to do with Gerix being the only source of these quests, instead of the several different trainers in said later tiers? I know it only blocks me from doing more than 1 Kion quest because "I already have a quest from this source". But that in itself is odd, considering I can get more than a single quest from the Steward in New Trismus.
    Nothing to do with one quest from one source - if you've got a dragon ability quest going, you can't take a dragon craft quest. If we (understandably) can't take more than one quest from one source, i'd at least like to take two quests from two sources.
    Taking more than one quest from one source is bit...odd. There are a few quests which don't "conflict" with each other, from more than one source (i'll take Pratt's quests as an example. Once the tour is done, you can take trials of the gifted. If you haven't taken/completed the quest by lv10, you can take the defend new trismus quest, as well as trials of the gifted - two quests. one source. However, this, and with some quests on the vandus/tombs line from the same person, these seem to be the only sources who give out more than quest with one source. All other quests i've been annoyed at from one source one quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    But I suppose this has to do with Gerix being the only source of these quests, instead of the several different trainers in said later tiers?
    This is exactly why. You can't have multiple quests from the same source. They don't advance right when you do. Shouldn't be able to have more than one quest from Steward Pratt, if you can you've found a bug. The quests should all be sequential, requiring you to have completed one before you can get others.

Thread Information