Thread: I Had A Crazy Dream, Posible Game Idea? probibly not lol

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

Default I Had A Crazy Dream, Posible Game Idea? probibly not lol

Ok i had this crazy dream that i just woke up from and i thought i would share it with you all lol its kinda funny and i dont know if this one would be good to add to the game but it is an idea so i figured best category would be suggestions

ok here it is

when you right click on a dragon player you have options *Chat, Trade, Invite,* ect i cant remember the rest, but now theres a new options *mate* you can only mate once your an ancient and you can only mate with other ancients dragons. Who ever is asking is the one who will have the egg, and they cannot mate again until they have layed it lol i know pretty silly but bare with me here.

After mating with someone you get a "Gravid" buff. now those of you who know a bit about animals you will know that gravid means a type of egg laying animal is pregnant. You will lose the Gravid buff along with all your other ones if you die

To lay the egg you must have a lair and you must have built a lair room called (The Dragons Nest) it can only hold up to 3 eggs and or 3 hatchlings and depending on which faction room you built will give your egg either a boost of melee stats or a boost of spell caster stats. The eggs stats also depend on the parents faction and their own stats.

The egg will take 3 days, it requires 1 hour per day of incubation = 1 full day Istaria time to hatch, if you miss a day thats ok, you just need to pick up where you left off. to sit on your egg right click the nest for options. after the egg hatches there will be a cute little hatchling siting in the nest. It is too weak to move about, so you must hunt for it. feed it 5 bits of deer meat per day, it takes 3 more earth days of feeding before the hatchling is ready to follow you.

from that point once its ready to leave the nest you have 3 commands you can give it. *#1 Stay in the nest - where the hatchling will curle up and sleep until you return, #2 Stay in the lair - in which the hatchling will play about randomly in the lair and or with its siblings if it has any, #3 Come hunt with me - where the hatchling will follow you where ever you go and fighting which ever target your fighting
    to find the 3 options right click the hatchling you can also name it.

lair itself can hold as many hatchlings as you can manage LOL XD

The hatchlings color will be a mix of the patents color randomly, meaning you can mate with the same person but the result of the hatchlings color and stats may not be the same. The hatching requires no scales or claw, you cant change its TP or control it. its pretty much just a pet

Unlike player hatchlings this one you can pick up by the scruff of the neck so it dose not have to chase after you as you fly away :3 During battle you may not be able to control your hatchling directly but it will use the same special / ability's you use. it dose not have the ancient specials or shield of gold or quest abilitys but it has all the other abilitys. when you use gold rage your hatchling will do the same. if you use an ability it dose not have it will base attack. your hatchling will do half the dmg you do. if your hatchling dies you may res it up to 10 times before you lose it forever!

When you have a hatchling following you, you have some new abilitys activated. *maternal instincts* is a %100 defend other ability for your hatchling that lasts 45 sec recycle time 2 : 00

And thats all i got lol i woke up before anything else happened lol Replay! tell me what you think lol
    Last edited by Brusinger; September 7th, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Default Re: I Had A Crazy Dream, Posible Game Idea? probibly not lol

Its a very cool idea but i dont think istaria is one of these games to have hatchie pets or just pets in general. Though id love to have a republic of hatchies following me to start a hatchie war on Reklar..
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

LOL Epic Hatchy army LOVE IT!

yea i didnt mean for this to be a serious game idea, i dont think pets in istaria fit either it was just a crazy dream i had and i also added some stuff while typing to fill in the blanks.

XD and i see.
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Blog Entries

yes if the devs could i would like a army of hatchlings following me and helping me kill shiar
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information