Thread: Natures Bastion tasks.

Default Natures Bastion tasks.

Does anyone know when/why nature's bastion tasks were disabled. Because it's a shame... can we get them back please amon?

Default Re: Natures Bastion tasks.

I have open Nature's bastion Quests from both NPC's - not sure why they would be disabled for you.

Knossos

They are open and you can finish them and hand them in, but you can't pick them up again from the NPC's once they are handed in.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...s-Bastion-Task

Tossed in with a revamp. Has that even hit yet?
    rip

@ Drac I think they meant a revamp of Western Deadlands which was that last major patch. Lower level mobs at the southern end, med level mobs towards the center and higher level towards the northern end.

But perhaps thats when they were disabled. I hadn't even noticed that. I remember Dievara doing those tasks for Nature Tokens a few months ago. Now Llaul Dynray and Adn Sereng says "Once there was a time I would have sent you into the dead, blighted land that surrounds us. But recent events have changed that now. It has become to dangerous to send even one as Gifted as you into the area around us."

A master plan in the works?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Nature tokens continue to have a use related to formulas for racial plot banners and a few other formulas. Depending n on existance of a plan, it would seem that this thread should be moved to game bugs.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Nature tokens continue to have a use related to formulas for racial plot banners and a few other formulas. Depending n on existance of a plan, it would seem that this thread should be moved to game bugs.

Knossos
    If that's the case and they are used in formulas and for racial plot banners beyond just the banner of the tempest and banner of the volcano, do you know which ones exactly? I reported it as a bug a few days ago and got this for an answer:

Quite frankly its irritating how many decent items are being taken out of this game rather than being added in or left in. A player works towards a decent goal, slowly for years, and its all for naught. It just seems self-defeatist when going about finding ways to keep player interest.
    Last edited by Velea; September 9th, 2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Forum rule violation

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

beginner flag and banner staff forms avail for purchase from npc's but jman forms are not. check all plot banners on a biped planning screen for those requiring cotton flags and oak staffs - those require Journeyman Forms and those forms were purchased by spending nature tokens.
    For sure the racial ones (dwarf gnome human dragon etc) use cotton fags and oak staffs - might be others too.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Quite frankly its irritating how many decent items are being taken out of this game rather than being added in or left in. A player works towards a decent goal, slowly for years, and its all for naught. It just seems self-defeatist when going about finding ways to keep player interest.
    That seems to be the latest and greatest trend.
    rip

Thread Information