Thread: Just a thought...

Where ever my mate is sleeping...otherwise,wherever Murnos isn't.

Default Just a thought...

I have been wondering why dragons don't have any T6 weapon pieces to collect and repair into a claw...I know we have a set of scales to collect but have found there not as good as the T5 set I use.

Default Re: Just a thought...

*shrug* dragons have scales and peds have weapons in time i am sure it will be equall across the board.

*repeatedly pokes thread*

useful bonuses too would be nice.

maybe soemthing with similar stat bonus to demon claw (+125 strength, +100 t&c) with tech slots?

(and before anyone points it out, the above proposal -would- ruin the balance of epic loot to crafted further. But that's for another thread someone clearly needs to repeatedly prod with an extremely pointy stick untill it's dead.)

And if not, i would love improvement on the current scales instead...only one or two are useful; and only for very specific builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post

(and before anyone points it out, the above proposal -would- ruin the balance of epic loot to crafted further. But that's for another thread someone clearly needs to repeatedly prod with an extremely pointy stick untill it's dead.).
    Lol or atleast poke it til it comes to life and makes a difference.

Bipeds have a large range of weapons. We just have claws.

I don't really see the need for a t6 claw. Claws were originally put in just so we could equip crystals, or apply t&c tech, etc to a "weapon slot item". The lvl 100 spiked emerald claw is almost a mirror copy of Dragon ability "Claw Mastery 17". Same delay, maybe +1 dps to the damage range. (45-64 vs 46-67 if I remember right). The real intended benefit is the crystal sockets, since there are soo many in game to choose from, and many quest rewards which are weapon crystals.

Before they worry about a t6 claw, as Azath pointed out, the BloodTalon and Demon Claws need improved.

What would a t6 claw have? A few dps over the existing crafted in the damage range? (50-75?) Maybe some built in stats like t&c, Strength, Dex, and then only 2 tech slots vs 3.

Thinking more about that, a Primal Claw would be a welcome improvement for caster dragons. The bit of extra t&c might be nice on the melee claw as well. I might use one but I would lose one of my crystal slots, so I would continue to use t5 crafted as well.

Thread Information