Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to the Team: Portals and Pads

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Portals and Pads

Shelter Pass community is needing at least a pad.

A portal near the Mithril's Anvil pad area would be nice. Lots of resources in that area, but a pain to run to Last Stand to port out.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

No can do on the portal at Mithril's Anvil, sorry. Meant to be out on the frontier and hard to get to/from.

No can do at this time on Shelter Pass either as its in the T3 region which is slated for a revamp. Otherwise I'd add a pad.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

How about a portal at Jeanne? Plenty of space for one and I just moved there ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    How about a portal at Jeanne? Plenty of space for one and I just moved there ;)
    Jeanne is really close to the portal at Crystal (300m) so no-go.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Meadowhill (west of Morning light thru the T5 mobs)

Just to add to the request for a Pad in MeadowHill, there's a nice spot at 27202,28237 for it to be placed.
    Thanks for reading and .........Bacon!! :D

A second pad placed at Harton Valley on the other end of where the current one is. It's near Tazoon, so I imagine this area will see some changes with the T3 revamp.

That would be sweet. Harton Valley is a popular place.
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Dracillion View Post
    A second pad placed at Harton Valley on the other end of where the current one is. It's near Tazoon, so I imagine this area will see some changes with the T3 revamp.

That would be sweet. Harton Valley is a popular place.
    At this time no requests for T3 portals or pads are being considered, particularly in the Tazoon region, since we'll be doing a revamp later this year.

And Meadowhill ? that's not in a T3 area, its a T5 and badly in need of a pad :)

And Meadowhill ? that's not in a T3 area, its a T5 and badly in need of a pad :)
    We're looking into it.

Ok thanks :)
    If it does go in at those co-ords I gave then don't forget to make it an Un-attuned gate since the rest of them in that area are the same ;)

Ok thanks :)
    If it does go in at those co-ords I gave then don't forget to make it an Un-attuned gate since the rest of them in that area are the same ;)
    Sorry, no can do. All new pads will require attunement.

Yup, that's what I ment :) don't want an influx of hatchies running around my plot. lol

If Meadowhill would be getting a pad wouldn't Wolf's Paw be eligible for one as well? I remember that was shot down for proximity reasons.
    rip

I think the difference would be that you don't get attacked on the way to Wolfs Paw from Mith's Anvil if you stay on the path.
    If you do the same from Morning light to Meadowhill while on the path your attacked by both nasty pigs and depressed wolves.

may sound strange but what about a hotkey portal on your hotbars, that you earn or buy but only takes you to your bind point. would something like that be possible? Lillyjo, Chaos server

Do you mean something different than the recall button? Like, to a secondary bind point?

You can make your own hotkey to recall to your bind spot with /recall
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I think the difference would be that you don't get attacked on the way to Wolfs Paw from Mith's Anvil if you stay on the path.
    If you do the same from Morning light to Meadowhill while on the path your attacked by both nasty pigs and depressed wolves.
    Thought that was the perk of being in a secluded, harder to get to settlement. It's not a difficult run, and if you stay along the road you can avoid the monsters even at 50 speed. Or, be creative and dodge them. What difficulty is left?
    rip

Thread Information