Thread: Any plots need low level construction?

Default Any plots need low level construction?

Hello all,

Looking through just the first page of these forums, I can see it's a common occurrence to have older players returning, so let me start off by saying hello to everyone as I return to the Istaria after many years. I was never well known enough that any would remember me, but I'm excited to be back and maybe make a few friends as well.

But the point of this thread is mainly to ask about plots needing any low level construction. I'll be starting anew as I return, and the construction/crafting side of things has always been what captured my heart. So I'm hoping to help build some places up, and, if such is still possible, maybe even make a bit of coin while I hone my crafting skills. I haven't picked anything up yet, so if it's beyond tier 1 or tier 2 then it will take me a while to reach, but I'm curious about any plots that do happen to have work. Payment would be appreciated since I'm starting new, but I assure you it's not required. I do, of course, get experience for assisting in the construction which is already beneficial to me -- and beyond that, I just enjoy it even when the plot isn't mine, and that's most important for me.

On a related note, in case no one does need any low level construction work (as I'm sure tier 1 and tier 2 are quite easy for most of you), might I inquire which construction skills might be in most demand? I know Fitter and Mason always tended to be common for many structures, but I'm completely ignorant to whether there are tons of them around or if anything feels more "needed." Perhaps that's a silly thing to ask, but I've toyed with all the construction schools in the class and am quite open to any, I find them all enjoyable.

Thanks to all who post or simply read this, and I look forward to seeing you all around Istaria!

Default Re: Any plots need low level construction?

I think my plot in Mithril's Anvil might have some t1 and/or t2 work available.
    I just lost the game.

Same for mine at Darvus.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thank you both. I'm finishing up the requirements to be able to switch over to a few of the construction schools, so I should be able to start on them fairly soon. I'll run by both plots and take a look, thank you again.

Thread Information