Thread: cant see other chars exept dragons and ssliks

Default cant see other chars exept dragons and ssliks

why cant i see other chars exept dragons and ssiks? with other chars alls i see is a white siloet but i can see there tools and wepons.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: cant see other chars exept dragons and ssliks

I have the same issue on my laptop. I think it's probably related to your video card.

hey saphire here,then wouldent the dragons and ssliks be the same as the other chars?

Venom-Dragon,

This type of problem is almost always related to the video card or the drivers. What video card do you have in your system?

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

hey saphire here from the order shard,no clue my mom and dad bought the computer not me so i have no idea. [:$]

Thread Information