Thread: T6 lair machines, worth it?

Question T6 lair machines, worth it?

I finally found a good lair about 1 month ago. And knowing me i like planning everything out before i start working. I had the hole first floor planned with storages and a vault and i was planning for the second floor to have a T5 lair chamber and some T6 machines.
    But, T6 machine rooms take alot of space up and I know already that T6 and even T5 are going to be a big pain.
    So, are T6 machines worth it or not?
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Default Re: T6 lair machines, worth it?

In short yep

They give you an extra 90 points of the associated skill.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Depends what you mean by worth it, I suppose. It depends how your designing your lair.

If you want a very useful lair for crafting, then yes.
    T6 machines take up a lot of space, but they add a +90 to the skill they designate in, compared to the +75 of T5. 15 skill can make a lot of difference when you're slightly off from the edge of getting optimum on T6 materials! Also, dragon lairs are the only source of T6 player-made machines, so they're useful for the community, too, if I'm not mistaken. (think bipeds only go to expert/T5)

If you want a more dragony lair that is very eye-pleasing, then maybe.
    **T6 machines are very well built with double-level large rooms, often with many crystals and effects. Yet, they can seem very machine-shaped at times, and not very 'natural'. However, their aesthetically pleasing look and amount of shinies and crystals can make them worth the space in a dragony lair.

If you want to make a fun maze-lair or an RP-lair that looks VERY natural, then no.
    The lower-tier 1-level things work much better for decorations and RP, considering their simple yet beautiful layout and natural looks.

Of course, in the end, it's all personal preference. I'm certainly not ripping my lair apart to put in T6 machines. I can live with my T3 ones. But that's just me.

@everyone: Thank you all for all the replys Just another question. How long would a T6 machine room take to make if you work on it daily?
    Starting Oct 8 2013 this forum account wont be used anymore, new account is Satturn

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfTheFirstDawn View Post
    @everyone: Thank you all for all the replys Just another question. How long would a T6 machine room take to make if you work on it daily?
    You could nail it out within a day. All about efficiency of harvesting the materials, refining them at opt, applying them at opt.
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfTheFirstDawn View Post
    t6 rooms aren't any different to their counterparts in otherteirs in terms of resources. You still gather the same amount of things for a t6 room that you do for a t2 room. I'd say a day at most if you worked on them individually/put as much as the day you could into it.

o.o wow i thought it took like weeks or something. anyways thank

Thread Information