Thread: Loyalty tokens fixed?

Default Loyalty tokens fixed?

Just wondering if the loyalty tokens for each player is fixed yet or is it ongoing? Some players ingame state that they are fixed now. Not that I am in any hurry to use them but just curious because I still have 14/1.

Default Re: Loyalty tokens fixed?

I'm not sure what you think is still 'broken'?
    They should appear in the launcher, you then assign them to a character. When you login with that character, they should be in your vault. They will stack however, though they are placed one at a time so you have to manually do that little bit. Not sure if that clarifies anything, but just give it a try and see what happens

Note, policy regarding said program: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6U8B7ncO0o/pub
    Last edited by hallucin8; October 2nd, 2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: added link
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I'm not sure what you think is still 'broken'?

Note, policy regarding said program: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6U8B7ncO0o/pub
    Well what seems to be still broken for me after reading the link you posted here is that I have been back since 2009 and I only have 14 tokens. If I understand that link then I should have 63 tokens. I will leave it alone for another while and ask in game occasionally.

I think the issue you might be seeing is the same thing that I have seen on my accounts. All of them are either 6 month or 12 month renewals, and it appears I only got 1 token for each "sub period", not one for each month. Users who have a monthly recurring sub for as long as I have report that they have way more tokens than I do.

Thing is, I don't know how far back they are supposed to go to start counting, and I haven't looked into the math to see how many I should have...

Are you on a 6 or 12 month recurring sub?

You are seeing the number of Deliverables you have on your account. That is what the "14" is. It is not how many tokens you have.

This is the same whether you have 6 month, 12 month, or monthly subscriptions. The only difference is that with a longer subscription period, you will see fewer deliverables than someone who had month to month.

You need to redeem your deliverables by selecting the character that you want to have be given the tokens, which we realize is a bit confusing and are working on improving the interface.

Closing out this thread as at this point Loyalty Tokens are working. Any further questions or issues should be submitted via the support system so that someone can look at your specific circumstances.

Thanks

Thread Information