Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Istaria's Got Competition

Default Re: Istaria's Got Competition

I like PvP in games that don't have a really noticeable progression system. Like, leveling and skills and all of that + permadeath.. I don't like. Like, I love playing DayZ even if I get super anxious about it (always paranoid about dyin'). I had fun in Nether which mixed a strange levels system but you could get to max in 2 hours or so, same with DayZ - you die but you can get back where you were very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    I like PvP in games that don't have a really noticeable progression system. Like, leveling and skills and all of that + permadeath.. I don't like. Like, I love playing DayZ even if I get super anxious about it (always paranoid about dyin'). I had fun in Nether which mixed a strange levels system but you could get to max in 2 hours or so, same with DayZ - you die but you can get back where you were very soon.
    Permadeaths Optional now, You can make the Servers of your own to have 1-100 lives or Infinity lives Options for everyone

I can see the 1 life thing be used for Hunger games Servers XD
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

It depends which server board I think is which.

Time to revive my age-old thread with the end to this crazy saga.

The game seems its been dropped entirely, cant buy it on Steam anymore and they left a message on their home page.

"Trials of Ascenstion: Exile has been retired. "

I'm... not too surprised they typoed their own game title, but yeah.

After having an average of 0.8 players online in March, i can't say I'm surprised. Sorry to any of you who put money into this burning ship, especially if you threw $500 at the start.

Hey all,

I'd like to update you guys on the status of Trials of Ascension now.

I have officially acquired the rights to Trials of Ascension and have been developing it with the help of my team for over half a year now. If you guys were following us or were interested, then I recommend taking another look at our site and social media to get up to speed on where we are now with it. And yes playable dragons are still a race (alongside Raknar) :P

Enjoy!

Hey Parthuin,
    Just wanted to let you know that although Istaria is my home, your persistence and devotion is something to be admired. The team must be very dedicated and hard working, keeping up the work. I wish you all very much the strength and patience to see your creation come to fruition. Ad astra per aspera.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thread Information