Thread: Can we get dead spiders instead of no loot chance from halloween mobs?

Default Can we get dead spiders instead of no loot chance from halloween mobs?

I went hunting at the Fall Festival on New Brommel and gathered a bit of candy from the spiders I killed. Every so often, one would have nothing for me, and none of them had [<!--LI 8432625 11684301>a dead spider<!--/LI>] as loot. Since the dead spiders are required for making chocolate-covered spiders, can we have those drop instead of nothing?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Can we get dead spiders instead of no loot chance from halloween mobs?

The Dead Spiders only drop as a gift from Trick or Treating NPC's. (ie put the mask on then go around double clicking various NPC's)

Default Re: Can we get dead spiders instead of no loot chance from halloween mobs?

Thank you for pointing that out, so I can at least get some this year maybe. I think it would be nice to also get them as loot drops.

Yeah they are really hard to get. Some as drops off spiders makes sense.

The food item crafted from these should also be fixed so that it stacks with all spell buffs. as it is, it gets overwritten by promote vitality. Not stacking with other food effects is fine and makes sense. But all the food effects should stack with all spell buffs.

Otherwise, what's the point?

yes pls- this is annoyance since years.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*bump*

I hunted spiders again on New Brommel, and about a third of the time got no loot off them. It'd be really, really nice to have those be dead spiders I collect instead. Or, give us the option to harvest a dead spider off the spooky spiders, like we get venom off "real" spiders?

Already complained to the devs about this in a bug report, think they're actually doing something about it.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

More dead spiders!

Also, fix the Chocolate covered spiders so that the buff will stack with buffs/potions please. Fix it just in time for this years fall festival.

Thread Information