Thread: Greetings from a new player!

Cool Greetings from a new player!

Hello folks! I just wanted to stop by and mention that my first week of playing Istaria has been very enjoyable so far. My friend Silverth mentioned this game to me, so I started off with a free account and began playing as a Human to get some initial impressions of how the game worked and if I liked it. Those initial impressions were very good, so I subscribed last weekend and started a Dragon hatchling named Jstntron on the Order shard. Yes, I am a roleplaying newbie, but my friend assured me that I would be fine on the Order shard, so I have been playing there without issue. In fact, this is probably one of the nicest gaming communities I have entered, as I have already been messaged by a few Istarians in-game kindly asking if I am new to Istaria and if I am enjoying the game, which I am!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you around as I continue playing and get to other places besides New Trismus. I'm happy that I tried Istaria as it seems I will likely stick with it for quite a while!

Default Re: Greetings from a new player!

>:O! A friend of Silverth! *pounces on*

Hey Feel free to send Alisto/Ignis/Rinn any questions you may have, and welcome to Istaria.

Welcome to Istaria, Jstntron, from another *relative* newby (just going on 5 months, so, still very much learning!). If you see my white adult, be sure to say hi, and feel free to ask for help, should you need it. You're quite right: the community here is probably the friendliest I've ever seen...makes playing the game so much more enjoyable!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

*serves Jstntron an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*

Welcome home! :-)

Ah yes, Jstntron, the no-longer available Drake, Sorry Lady Dragons, he is mine!

*Snuggles with Jstntron and churrs*
    Zarkela - Green Dragoness - Helian

Little late to the party on this but welcome to Istaria, Order and the Scions. You have been a great addition to both the shard and the guild.

Thread Information