Thread: Looking to see how this goes

Default Looking to see how this goes

Ok, crappy title, but I fail at those.

So I've never posted on this part of the forum, or if I have I forget, but been wanting to get into a bit more serious of a rp with a character. Sort of testing the waters in how ready I am for this sort of commitment, especially with the character I will be using: Zeith. Family wise, he is the son of Silverth (Runeclaw) and Kaiku Shazi, the brother of Xiro Runeclaw, Zeriam, Starken and Kaisiath, and grandson to Tsargoth Runeclaw.

Now, the info about him as to why I'm making a forum post about this, he is a blighted hatchling. Yes, that terrible blight that seems to infect more and more. Now, he's had dealings in the past with those who would kill a blighted hatch on sight and with those who manage to see the scared hatch instead of the blight. He's met and survived Mintshade removing almost all the blight, that sorta ended when Mint seemed to get high off the stuff. Zeith had since hidden himself away from the world and his only friend at the time, Pearion, whom he'd injured severely before seeking Mintshade for help, meeting Saphire and Andaer(though he never really learned his name) and leading them back to where Pearion was.

I'd like to be able to rp this hatch again, he is aware of the blight within him, and does what he can to keep it at bay. For this I'd like to ask about what sort of items/potion/elixirs/crystals he could use to do so and if any alchemist would be willing in assisting me obtaining the potions/elixirs. The purpose of bringing him around to the forum as a topic is that, no he is not a attention seeker/ready to leap at the nearest throat and shred it. He is young, misses his family, scared of anyone who so much as looks like they are glaring at him, but willing to try and make friends again. I know of course that there are those who dislike the blighted hatchlings with a passion, I too get tired of seeing them flail around NT, thus my efforts to keep Zeith from becoming one.

Description wise, Zeith is a darkish grey with faint green stripes, the stripes a result of his parentage not the blight. They do get a faint glow when the blight gets too bad, but otherwise, only his eyes would indicate his blighted state. They are normally a light blue, but with the blight they now have streaks of green in them.
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Default Re: Looking to see how this goes

Heya Silverth/Ava,

Characters I currently have in the scene are Silithus and Kaelisorei - abridged histories being Sil is an Ancient + Veteran + Feral/Grew up in the Wild, and Kael is an Archmage who researches Runic magic and Interplanar travel (In a fight he operates more like a Battlemage). Sil generally tends to look past other's faults in order to point out strengths, and Kael tends to be very morally flexible with an Ends justify the Means personality.

I don't see anything wrong with the idea of a blighted hatchling - Draak is full of the extreme result of that situation - and a skillfully played one could make for good stories.

-Sil
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Sili!
    I meant to reply sooner, thanks for the poke in game. XD;

Whomever you'd think could meet with Zeith is fine by me, I do like both Kael and Sili. It is my intention to rp Zeith the best I can, I've done a bit of research into it and asked a friend who has helped me before with Zeith.

yays! I miss RPing.
    as of now, my most current active characters are Negadragoon. he`s a mischievious slightly crazy drake who enjoys lazing, and reaking havoc in the clearing. he`s also learning the magic of spirit much like Mintshade.
    reagle the purple ancient, gentle giant, very lazy, but enjoys to play like a hatchling around his friends.
    and Ryzaak. he`s a former aegis (not undead, but blighted to the bone) a slave to reklar all his life, he finaly manages to break free from his shakels, and control collar. now he lives to make things right for all the wronges he has done. (Though in game he`s a hatchling, he`s an ancient RP wize. reason? I deleted, and remade him due to wanting to make him look more blighty XD)
    I also have an avian druid dragon named Falkor. but he`s not in active RP at the moment due to some issues with RP block i`m having with him o.o

Sorry! I meant to reply sooner, but I fail so much at correspondence on forums. D: I think it could be fun to rp with you Darkwing, if I remember right, Zeith might have met Nega once. If not, he'd still be a interesting character to meet, as would the others, I don't think I've ever had the chance to meet any but Nega yet. ^^

Thread Information