Thread: is AROP broken again ?

Default is AROP broken again ?

i have been searching the island of elnath for hours looking for the discord energy residue but they are not spawning and i am now stuck and can't move forward with Arop .. is this just my bad luck or have there been issues with these wisps dissappearing .. all other islands wisps spawned ok

Default Re: is AROP broken again ?

spawns break frequently. I`d say wait till next patch. they should return. unless they changed ARoP again. o.o

thanks Darkwing . but these spawn issues should not be issues

If I remember right, you can get the quest drop from any of the wisps on any island. Get a different talisman that works for one of the other wisps, try that.

Blog Entries

I think that the second time you're hunting wisps, you have to get one from each island to fill up all four crystals?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    If I remember right, you can get the quest drop from any of the wisps on any island. Get a different talisman that works for one of the other wisps, try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    I think that the second time you're hunting wisps, you have to get one from each island to fill up all four crystals?
    These ^
    I beleive the..first time i think, you must get residue from all 4 types, the second time, any of them.

Either way, it's a spawn bug and will not be fixed until next tuesday. (unless they decide to spawn again)

[12/14/13 17:31:29] Quest ARoP26 - Ancient Rite Conclusion (Lunus) has been disabled due to a constraints or school check.
    Not that I wanted to finish it anyway but... what?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

This is a copy of the message I just finished sending to those who had submitted a support ticket:

I do apologize for the delay in responding. We've been investigating this issue since reports first started coming in, but to be honest, right now we are stumped. None of the "usual suspects" are the cause of the problem.
    We'll start again on Monday and do our best to keep you up to date via the forums.
    Last edited by Velea; December 14th, 2013 at 04:02 PM.

In the mean time, if anyone with a broken ARoP quest doesn't have the quest Dimensional Pocket X completed and wants to try getting it, it will help me to test a theory I have.

I'm on VIII, so, probably need to get the others anyway....I'll give them a shot, Velea, thanks :-)
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

I'm on X, just for the protocol
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

As my ARoPS have been bugged- (all three of them at different times in diff.years)

I could proceed though-ignoring what walk through said that is next step.
    Riftrender was out of inventory and I talked to sleeper and gate keeper again and again- suddenly quest proceeded-
    did anyone try that? I do not remember when that works- and 1x I had to play a part again- but its worth a try.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

hmmmm....I tried, at least a dozen times, re-greeting the Gatekeeper, Lovwyrm, but, all on the same day/night when things came to a halt...certainly can't hurt to try again, several days later...thanks....so, this isn't necessarily a new problem....
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Hasn't worked, unfortunately. Just tried greeting the Gatekeeper again, as I've done at least once every day. Still just getting the message anyone would get...no acknowledgement that I'm ready for the next step in ARoP. Ah, well, I'll just wait until it gets fixed

Thread Information