Thread: Pet Behavior

Default Pet Behavior

Hoping this isn't by design. But when I go to craft something (Item Creation menu) it can't "see" the items in the pet backpack (like it does for a cargo disk). The items show as red (0 qty). I had to pull out a disk and move some stuff around in order to get the items crafted

But these are some handy little critters, thanks for adding them
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Pet Behavior

It is rather irritating having to manually move stack by stack of materials back over to your inventory/cargo disk, since the game doesn't seem to register your pet's inventory when it comes to processing resources. Hopefully this is a bug and it will be fixed. :c

Thanks for fixing the inventory issue so quickly, I'm a happy camper now

Didn't want to add another post for something so minor and know you're busy. But if you got about 2 spare minutes, heres something relevant to pets that could use a typo fix.

Killian's quest (Friend or Foe or something like that). He gives you a list of ingredients for Wolf Muffins. The list shows a bunch of /n 's which is javascript for new line. So maybe if you could replace the /n to whatever causes a line break in the text Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

P.S.S. Also I had 100 Dim essence orb in my pet inventory. Pulled out 50 from vault. The 50 went to my normal inventory, instead of incrementing/appending to the 100 in pet inventory. Would be pretty sweet if you could make it behave the same as cargo disk. If I had the 100 orbs on my disc and pulled out 50 from vault, those 50 would've merged with the 100 in cargo disc (I think, iirc?). Minor, but would be nice. I'm just glad the inventory is recognized by the item creation menu

Thread Information