Thread: Quests are gone

Angry Quests are gone

Since the new Delta went live, I have lost every quest I had except the quests I had partially completed. The quests I picked up, and had not done anything yet with them, are gone.

Default Re: Quests are gone

Yep I reported this in the forums and think I put in a ticket as well back on thew 2nd of Dec:

While I'm not having screen issues, I did notice on 3 of my mains that I logged in they are now missing all their Gnomekindle quest , so now i have 50 medal bars and 10-15 of stone bricks for making heavy duty Christmas tree ornaments or what ever the quest was for.
    (also still no pets in vault /p ) I will check and see if any of my other alts lost any/all of their open quest.
    Andy.
    Also a ticket # Ticket Id 18602 on the missing quest as well. as it is for me only 23 alts and most likely no more then 200 quest I was not too worried about it.
    Last edited by MarshDog; December 12th, 2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: ticket #
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Default Re: Quests are gone

Note there is a difference between what Hoberton is saying and what you are saying, MarshDog. The Gnomekindle quests were removed on purpose because they were all modified for this update, so you needed to get new versions. He is talking about all quests being gone, not just Gnomekindle ones.

Hoberton, if you hadn't done anything with them yet but obtain the quest, while I do apologize, you will have to obtain them again. If you are having difficulty completing a quest that you'd started, please submit a support ticket with specifically what quest and what might be needed to advance that quest and we'll do our best to help.

Closing the thread because this needs to be handled through support...

Thread Information