Thread: 10 anniversary pet ended up in my hoard instead of the pet slot. :(

Unhappy 10 anniversary pet ended up in my hoard instead of the pet slot. :(

I'd just gotten the pet out of my vault for the first time and was equipting it, and I dragged in into the pet slot - but it disappeared as soon as I let go of the mouse! I can't find it anywhere and I'm pretty sure it ended up in my hoard. I've already submitted a ticket asking if the pet slot can be moved further away from the hoard slot and if I can get a replacement Shepard Dog.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Default Re: 10 anniversary pet ended up in my hoard instead of the pet slot. :(

Good news! My pet didn't go into my hoard after all! It equipted fine! The problem is my computer making the graphics in Istaria look weird. Every PC is running around in their underwear and I can't see my pet, or masks, or my cargo disk at all. Is anyone else haveing this problem and knows how to fix it?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Might try clearing world cache.

Default Istaria's graphics are acting very weird on my computer... o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Might try clearing world cache.
    I just tried that... and now things are even weirder. o_O Now the NPCs and PCs are running around in their underwear and I can't see any buildings... or trees, or crafting resoruces, or anything. O_o

Default Re: Istaria's graphics are acting very weird on my computer... o_O

Here, maybe these will help. I'm in the town of New Trismus with my pet out and this is what I'm seeing:

Strangely enough, my little brother playing on our other computer had no problems. The graphics worked perfectly on his end, which is how I found out that I still had my pet, and he'd just installed the game yesterday.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I've had that happen to me in the past. You got a couple of checks to make first.....then it's bad news.
    First, clear world cache.
    Lower graphic settings (and distance draw)
    If these don't work then it looks like you got yourself a corrupt game folder and it's re-install time.

The re-install worked for me (I think the prob I had was to many add-ons that were out of date and not kept up with the latest clients.)

You may also try a Full Scan (loading screen -> troubleshoot), if this not helps try Reset Global Prefs too.

It looks like you have an alternate icon pack installed, it may be worth a try to empty your resource_override folder (make a copy of it to a secure place). If this fix your problem you may want to try to reinstall whatever mods you are using - one by one and testing which one caused the troubles.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Turns out it was a corrupt game folder and I had to reinstall the whole thing. But it works again now! Thanks guys!

Thread Information