Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The imminent War.

Default The imminent War.

It seems the next event will include the advancement of the Withered Aegis (WA) further into our land. Encroaching on the crafters and adventurers alike.

I will be starting a new chat channel on Unity, for those willing to fight in this War.
    To avoid confusion the channel will be called 'War'

I know there are manyAdventurers who do not craft, therefore they have alot of spare time fer huntin' and killin' (including me)

The purpose of the channel will be to coordinate groups against these 'anchors'.

Looking for fighters of all levels. My initial thought are that there will be at least 1 high level per team / group however until we fight these things, we do not really know what will be involved.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Default Re: The imminent War.

Mind if I tag along to the 'culling sessions' involving any Tier IV anchors that might appear? Apparently Wraiths could spawn from those I've heard, and perhaps with the arrival of the new patch I might be able to score an Ectoplasm.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

No one will be tagging along. Hopefully everyone participating will input equally.
    Personally for me this isn;t about getting XP or loot (but hey if it;s there) it is about protecting our land, at last, from invasion, which alot of us have been waiting eagerly for.

There are however Wraith Overlords already in game. Unfortunatly with many others surrounding them, if you know these drop wraith ectoplasm (let me check my vault 1st), then we can maybe organise those kind of hunts too...

Shaw el Shadai Moking

We dont need a "new" channel for this as we have the channel EVENT allready.
    *smiles*
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

when was the last time you saw the BOT out hunting?

Shaw el Shadai Moking

Tyreal2012

im in now im back

and LOL about the bot!

trollkind

Does it make ANY sense as a lvl 40 adventurer ??
    Since I'm a weak scout I normally get the aggro and go down fast, that makes me pretty useless in groups but I'm good at distracting and dragging away mobs, if you need me to get some heat off of the main group I guess I could do that.
    Point is, I only got 1000 hp and 350 armor, if they are grouped and about 5 mobs are chasing me, they all get their ranged lucky melee attack in, I'm probably toast.
    I don't mind stacking up dp's as long as rez is near.

elevan

count me in for scouting and aireal support[;)]

Every willing adv will be needed regardless of lvl.
    Everyone will have a certain role to fullfill.

Sure there will be high lvl ppl, but those of lower rank will be needed aswell both in the frontline or even as scouts.

Together we are strong and WA's fall is a fact.

The key is to work together as a unit and not wonder off doing our own race following our own individual rules.

Work as a unit, follow the rules, kick some ******.

Anikitos
    Anikitos

100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 100 Shaman / 100 Guardian / 100 Monk / 100 Spiritist
    60 Druid / 40 Chaos Warrior / 36 Mage

I can take care of the body disposal if someone suply the ketchup [:)]

Anyway, sounds like an idea and something to do, i will drop by for sure [Y]
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

elevan

*BUMP* getting this up as a reminder of what the patches of today also brought(and as a place to make strategies against this threat)...time to get that channel up Shaw and someone get some ketchup for Uro[;)]

btw we need coords of the blight anchors and also anyone know how we destroy them?
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I will be directly contributing to their destruction as much as I can - or for as far as my 57 levels in adventure will take me. I just wish to be included in as many of the hunts that revolve around Tier IV Blight Anchors so that I may passively acquire the Ectoplasm item - that must be personally looted - so that I may go about finishing my RoP.

Thereafter I will be actively assisting others who wish to maul these tainted intruders.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

elevan

Unity forces gathering in the EVENT channel, all that want to helpI suggest to go there. So far no sign of WA yet, but many are searching and patrolling our lands already to report anything unusual. Don your armor and prepare your weapons as we'll be in for an unforgettablelagfest when the first anchors are spotted [:P][;)]

Vindi

count me in, i wont be around much for a few weeks but will help out when im on.... and besides i need to level my subclass but have a 100 CHSW where needed;)

Vindi

Belimar, Jarren, Brick and I removed one from the cobalt south-west of Kirasanct. Afterwards we removed all the blight spectres and eliminated the roaming groups of undead that were left. All that's left now is for the blighted cobalt nodes to be mined [:)]

Sorry most folks missed out on this, it was around 3 or 4 am GMT when Jarren made the discovery of blighted nodes, which was followed by the gathering of our small group from those who responded on market (event channel was rather dead at this time in the morning). We had a few deaths but all in all we did ok [:)] Did consider leaving the magma kwellen and its following of mighty lava blights to torture the miners but Brick tracked it down in the end. There might be a group or two left roaming but we're pretty sure we got all of the groups that were generated by the blight spectres.

Blight anchor was level 80, approx 40k health. Watch out for the suicidalspectres [;)] That was a tier IV anchor, so good luck to those who end up taking on a tier V anchor or worse !

Good, it has started.
    Yesterday was a bit demotivating. Spend quite some time flying gridpatterns over the east looking for Anchors.
    This evening will probably bring some war [:P]
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Tyreal2012

heh yeah y'day was demotivating, i ran round god knows how much of istaria but i did get to kill a lvl 88 beetle so i was happy

Another anchor found at augh silk field around 10am CET - got annihilated pretty fast tho
    Celenor Sarafien - Unity - Proud member of Shinzawai.
    93 ranger/47 healer/37 tailor/36 mage/21 weaver/15 fletcher

I dunno if Magma Kwellens are a normal occurancein the western deadland.

If not, there might be an anchor there too.

Thread Information