Thread: Volcano gives no spell

Question Volcano gives no spell

After a Queen Hunt the people that needed queen for volcano got instead Gaileach's epic spell token. but no spell, it just ended.

http://s850.photobucket.com/user/Sch...82bcc.png.html
    My dragon scroll :O

Default Re: Volcano gives no spell

Yup, put in a ticket several days ago and Velea let me know that it's just another part of the RoP/ARoP/Everything else but that they're working on...hopefully, it'll all be resolved before the New Year...
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondargaet_Glit View Post
    Yup, put in a ticket several days ago and Velea let me know that it's just another part of the RoP/ARoP/Everything else but that they're working on...hopefully, it'll all be resolved before the New Year...
    ..........2024?

Greet gaileach with the token, she will give the spell (or should).

they said she didnt
    My dragon scroll :O

Wish she would, Guaran, but, no, it's well and truly bugged; all Gaileach does now (in my case) is offer the Lore Quest once again. And, since this wasn't mentioned in the Announcement about various things being bugged, I put in a separate ticket about it; Velea very quickly got in touch saying that it *was* part of the RoP/ARoP/BurningArcher/etc. bug and closed that ticket.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

I apologize for closing your ticket, but when you've gotten what feels like the thousandth's ticket in the day about what is essentially the same issue (all relating to items in inventory not being detected by quests, which this one is part of), I tend to give the short and to the point response that "we know about it and are working on it".

Oh, sorry, didn't mean that as a complaint! Must say, though, that's the best description of what seems to be happening: "items in inventory not being detected by quests..."

Having worked as a tech, I know better than to ask for an actual ETR, but, any real chance of this being fixed before the New Year? There hasn't been anything like an update....*hint-hint*

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I apologize for closing your ticket, but when you've gotten what feels like the thousandth's ticket in the day about what is essentially the same issue (all relating to items in inventory not being detected by quests, which this one is part of), I tend to give the short and to the point response that "we know about it and are working on it".

Thread Information