Thread: Silver Golems non-existent?

Default Silver Golems non-existent?

(I have read the sticky about the intermittent spawn issues, but am unsure if this issue is related. Feel free to close this thread if the issue is known, I apologize in advance if it is redundant as I am a relatively new player.)

I have finally gotten to the point where I am currently doing the quest "Tooth and Claw II: Smooth as Silver" (I say finally because my global quest chain became broken sometime a few weeks ago while I was training with Gerix in Kion, which caused Xarinnis in Kion to break after turning in one quest and I could not get new quests from any dragon trainers until I chose to do "Nielenoss' Quest: Knowledge of Tinkering" and everything that was backlogged became available). Unfortunately, it seems that the Silver Golems simply aren't spawning, as I have scoured the area they are supposed to be located at pretty hard and only found Argen, the named Silver Golem, twice. The area I have searched is due west of Selen and Northeast of Shivek in a pretty large radius around the T2 smelter/anvil located there. I have found the Dark Crawler variants to the North, the Tainted Spirits to the South and the Tremendous Loricatus Beetles on the beach to the East, but no standard Silver Golems.

I'm assuming this may be a game bug? I've been hesitant to file a ticket as I've wanted other players to confirm this, but I'm pretty confident there is an issue as the map pack and wiki says they are supposed to be where I checked. I have only played on the Order shard and the server went through maintenance yesterday with no changes to the issue, and I have played on different computers with no changes either of course. I've only discovered the issue a week ago so I cannot confirm whether the last big game patch caused this or if the problem has existed longer. Any thoughts?
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

Default Re: Silver Golems non-existent?

I'd guess it's just part of the spawning problem...just took a look, and you're right: no silver golems. Keep checking...they'll be back
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Try immediately after next weeks mainteance, they tend to not respawn after being killed.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I play on Chaos server and was in the same area (close to the blacksmith shop @ 253/221) yesterday and there was lots of silver golems there. You might want to clear out your "World Cache", that may fix the problem.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Looks like all is working again, visited the location where the Silver Golems were supposed to be, and plenty of them were there this time. They also seemed to be respawning fine as well, so many thanks for the fix unless the shard maintenance/restart made them appear again.
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

Thread Information