Thread: Derp Moments

Default Derp Moments

Filled the giant kibble bin up. It has a capacity of around 40 pounds of dry kibbles. Unfortunately I forgot to take the food scoop out from the bottom. So I proceeded to dump a 30 pound bag of kibbles into the bin over it in a grand moment of "Derp".

The following facepalm resulted in having to dig with a fist to the bottom of the bin to fish it out. I don't know if anyone else has had to try this, but dry dog kibbles act much the same as millstones. I did get the scoop and learned a bin of dry kibbles really can beat up your hands.

Anyone have some moments of derpiness they would love to share?

Default Re: Derp Moments

Does having a splitting headache, finally forcing yourself to go to the store, closing the door behind you and suddenly realising the key is on the table, right next to the mobile phone, the spare key is in a car 300 km away and it is slowly starting to snow counts as a derp moment?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Travelling 5000 miles from Oklahoma to my home in the UK and realising once I unpacked that i'd left my UK driving licence in the deposit box in Oklahoma.....luckily I didn't get stopped while I was using my car in the UK on that visit.

Here`s one,
    Thought I lost my car keys, searched over entire apartment for 15 minutes. Got fed up, and grabbed spare only to get to my car reach in my coat pocket for my cell phone, only to find my original car keys IN the same pocket I litteraly just reached into earlier to put my cell phone in. "DERP!!"

Through tired, morning eyes, a travel-size tube of toothpaste and a tube of hemorrhoid cream look the same.

... They do not taste the same.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

So A while ago when i was still in training for the army i was on christmas leave preparing to go on holiday to see my fiance.. who was in the usa at the time. 12 hours before i flew i realised i had locked my passport in my barrack room 300 miles from my home.... i managed to get a new one but it was hella close!

Thread Information