Thread: Ascension to Ancient (hopefully)

Default Ascension to Ancient (hopefully)

Assuming that the ARoP fix that works so brilliantly on Blight *does* get put into the game tomorrow during maintenance (31 December), as soon as possible after that, Tondargaet will be scampering to the Council of Elders and doing the last few steps of his ARoP, to get the Rune of Ascension.

My plan is to ascend to Ancient in the late-afternoon or early-evening (from 3pm EST onward) tomorrow (again, 31 December); the location will be the "Waterfall" gate in Tazoon...that's the Northern Gate, in that plaza directly in front of the waterfall. That spot is easily accessible to all, and has enough room on the ground, as well as nice perches above, to allow as many to attend as wish. For those younger players who need directions, from New Trismus, gate to Kion and from Kion, gate to Tazoon; then, just run north, and you'll run right into the Waterfall.

All are invited...food and drink will be provided by friends from the Iron Guard of Aughendell, the Tipsy Tinkerers of New Rachival, and fire-roasted fyakki haunches courtesy of the Crazed Cohort of Chiconis. Any hatchlings too drunk to return safely on their own to New Trismus will be carried by an adult or ancient dragon and dropped into Pratt's Pond to sober up.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Default Re: Ascension to Ancient (hopefully)

Although I won't be there to see it, wishing you the best in your ascension, Tondargaet. Hope you enjoy your new big butt!
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

Thank you, Kyala! Once I have my increased the size of my svelte dragon-butt, I do have a list of smish-targets...Ye Dragons of Istaria (and, several bipeds) have been warned!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

I won`t be able to attend either, so congrats! *pounces*

Thank you, O Great Duck

Again, working on the assumption that the ARoP fix makes it to Order has planned (and, hopefully, works as well as it did on Blight!), Tondargaet will Ascend to Ancient at the Waterfall Gate in Tazoon between 7pm-8pm US EST (you'll have to figure out your own time-zones!)...it will be as close to 7pm as possible, but, trying to get everyone there will, naturally, be a trial (probably should actually be part of the ARoP Quest: assemble a group of at least 10 adult/ancient dragons )

Everyone is invited, so come on down!

Thread Information