Thread: New column in trade window: scribed

Lightbulb New column in trade window: scribed

Hi everyone,

as we can see on the details of a tech or formula that we have scribed it or not, I think another column "Scribed" would be great.

For example:
    I look at the Aughundell Connie and see lots of formulas and techs. I already can sort for "Usable" which means I could scribe the formula. But now I have to look through my own lists to see, which of these formulas there I haven't already scribed (wouldn't be the first time I accidentally buy a form only to realize that I had scribed it already).

If there would be the new column right to the Usable column, one can easily and very quickly find exactly the formulas he/she hasn't scribed yet.

What do you think?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Default Re: New column in trade window: scribed

It is already there. If you hold your mouse over the techs or formulas it tells you if you have scribed it already.

Oh so you have fun hovering over 50 items on conny with the mouse, wait until window appears and then see if you have scribed it?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)

I think phara may also mean a filter of sorts that either shows or hides any form/tech the player alreasy has scribed vs the old way of having the formula/tech window and search each formula/tech to see if the player has it or not.

Pharaxes,

Excellent idea. I find myself doing the "would the **** tooltip window show up already" mantra a lot when I'm looking at forms on the connie! Being able to sort by "scribed" versus "not scribed" would be awesome!

One suggestion though - if the dev's do decide to pursue this (please please please), could you make it smart enough to recognize higher level forms? So if I'm looking at beginner's mining pick but have the journeyman version scribed, it would show as scribed even though I technically don't any more (since I already deleted it when I got the Jman version)?

Yildar

Additionally if such a column would be added, it should be added also at least to player build libraries (adding it to just each and every window would be lot of work I suppose)

Late to post, but this would be useful. It's annoying enough as others mentioned to literally hover over every item. Searching in your knowledge window is tedious as well. Something like this would be convenient and an asset to everyone.

+1
    rip

agree it's needed.
    (I think it's not too late post here)

Thread Information